Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hola buenos días,   Estoy haciendo un drpdowndatawindow, de tipo datachild para mostrar una serie de registros recuperados por BBDD. El problema es que cuando le doy al desplegable de datos me aparece una fila extra sin nada de información. Como pu...
My customer is having an issue with HttpClient Timeout. PB 2019-R3 I think. He set Timeout to an hour because some web services he is calling take a long time. If the web service aborts, the client continues until the timeout has expired before pres...
Im loving this new feature,btw Not sure if this will be available or not in the upcoming production release, but i guess would be cool to be able to hide an opened window from the tabbed view list only. There are cases when there is the need to open ...
Hi, I noticed in the last and current beta that it is quite a hassle to track public tickets of other developers.Often you would like to be informed when someone else's public ticket is updated.Here it would be good if there would be the possibility...
I am trying to generate a signature in RS256 algorithm using CrypterObject’s SHA and AsymmetricSign functions, following Scenario 2 on this article:https://community.appeon.com/index.php/articles-blogs/tutorials-articles/2-powerbuilder/244-rest-enhan...
Hi All,   We are facing Power Builder window getting crashed , to debug our dll files through visual studio  by attaching the power builder executable. We are getting symbol error "Binary was not bulit debug information" while debugging in VC++ , ...
it appears that tabbed view is on/off at compile time only?   I would like the ability to set the tabbed view on/off at runtime via script, thus allowing users to decide their preferred interface.  Is this possible? I get it may require my app to ...
I have added my own RibbonBar to an MDI frame-based application.  However, I do not understand how the 'recent items' area gets populated in the ApplicationMenu area of the RibbonBar.  What I'm looking for would be analogous to what happens as you op...
In a PowerServer 2022 project when setting up a new database, there are a set of predefined Providers like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and a few others.  However, on the server (and my local development machine) we have an ODBC Connection for a cTree d...
I'm seeing this in my Bitbucket repository for one of my datawindow objects: ... stuff here  procedure="1 execute dbo.p_rmm_GetRefQueueFromID;1 @refQueueID = :refQueueID, @FollowupUserid = :FollowupUserid" arguments=(("refQueueID", string, "劐ц台хᏰц濸...
The new MDI TabbedView does not work so well.   1. You cannot prevent a sheet from closing by returning 1 in the sheet's closequerey event. In my view a complete showstopper for using it.   2. You cannot save a MDI window WITHOUT a menu. This is ...
Hello There, I have attached small sample application. In this application you can select the window from first toolbar icon. Below are the steps that I have performed along with working memory statistics. 1. Start the application and it is ta...
Hello; Does anyone know why this error occurs in SnapDevelop 2022 when connecting to ODBC SQL Anywhere 17? I try to create a model with the SqlModelMapper option from the DB Server Explorer. Thanks in advance.     ...
Hi, We are in the process of migrating from PB2019 to PB2022 (1892) and are having trouble printing barcodes. In one project, the customer has hundreds of different templates for labels. These templates are created by our customer with Infomaker and...
InfoMaker 2022 Build 1892 Users report that right-clicking on a Form in the library painter and choosing Run/Preview gives them an error. I was able to reproduce and it happens for all forms. This is the message: ---------------------------Form Dat...
 We’re using Desta’s PB2XLS Utility with Powerbuilder 2021 for Excel Save of Reports. We came across an issue where we are finding when a DW is having a Computed Expression with RichText Method, it is not getting evaluated and PB is just crashing. Co...
My database has a table with links to PDF documents.  Can I send those PDFs to the printer from within my application? TIA,Tracy...
Hi, I am using Power Builder 2019 and above. The structure which used to have variable type datastore in PB 10.5 no longer exist in current version. My application codes are originally written in Power Builder 10.5 and now migrated to PB 2019. Ple...
if you click on the arrow to show the drop down list and then tab off the column the drop down list doesn't go away.  seems to only be a problem with suggest mode...
if auto complete mode is on, it should show the list without forcing the user to click on the arrow.  maybe this is optional, but this is how i have my version built. also, the drop down list should show if the user presses the down arrow button rat...

There are no discussions available here currently