Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi Experts, This question is related to source control, I am using Wizsource as source control, I have added my application to source control, Now When I create a empty workspace and try to check out the files, I can't. Whether I need the scripts al...
Does anyone know what version first had the XLSX! SaveAsType? I have PB 10.5 which doesn't have it. PB 12.5 has it but doesn't mention it as a new feature. So it must be either 11, 11.5, or 12.0....
Hi Team,   We are facing one issue with HttpClient Object. This service is not working Post Migration of Appeon PB2017 to 2022. When we are calling the HTTP Post Method with HTTPS it is returning -1 which is -1 -- General error ....
Hi Master,   My application is connecting to one database server and transaction updates to two different database('Data_PG' and 'Data_PG_S'), see attachment, app.ini file.  After deployed to PowerServer and run, i had trouble to updates to second d...
Hi,   I did run to the following: I have a data window with column with data type number. In the ItemChanged event I have the following code  Amount = Double(data) The data is type is string per PowerBuilder in the ItemChanged event. As expecte...
Hi, I have problems debugging the application in powerbuilder 2021. I have the IDE installed on two different PCs, on one PC I can debug without problems, on the other PC I can't. Both have the same configuration and are running on windows 10. When ...
Hello, Took over an existing Powerbuilder application, upgraded to PB 2022, but not sure how to produce an executable that can be deployed and run on its own.  Looked for a "Deploy" option to create an executable, but did not see it.  Am I overlooki...
Hello, On Windows 11 can't connect to the Oracle client Here is the environment: PowerBuilder runtime: 2019 R3 Build 2703 Oracle Client: Instantclient_19_18 and path is set correctly Visual Studio Redistributable (64) 2015-2022 The error: OCI.DL...
Hello Appeon, We have migrated all our application from PB 17 to PB 22 Build 1878, Runtime 1878 and we have build package with the help of InstallShield and things are going good. Now, Could you please answer me on below - 1. Some of our client pr...
Hi,   I have recently updated my powerbuilder version to 2021 build 1506. Please let me know how to build and deploy the application and deliver it to the users ...
I'm using PowerBuilder 2019 R3 Git with Azure DevOps.  I'm able to connect from PowerBuilder to Azure DevOps.  In Azure DevOps I have three Branches. Master Branch, Development Branch and a Development Feature Branch.  On my local PowerBuilder I have...
Hi guys;   Can you help me to resolve this issue.   We need to evaluate the content of a varchar field. We need to convert this text data in numbers; but in some records have a special characters we need to replace or delete.   How we can do, u...
hi Friends, I am using SnapDevelop 2021 to create Class Library (.net Standar)But when I'm importing(dll in importer dll option) comes empty without methods this is the class: using System;using System.Collections.Generic;using System.Linq;using Sy...
I've noticed that a huge power builder application shows very poor perfomance on multi-core processors, while it may work several times faster on one-core processor with the same input. While analysing this issue I discovered that an application tend...
Hi All,     I had below questions while working on Power Server 2022 project. Please advice. Thanks.   1. Target framework .net 6 or .net 3  <- which one to choose? what criteria determina which to choose? 2. Power Server vs power client?  &l...
Hi,   I know how I can get information about class and structure variables. But, is it possible to write a value dynamically to structure fields (variables)? The same as to DataWindows object ?...
Hello, Using PB 2022 B 1900 We created the application exe file using File -> New -> Project -> Application option from the IDE.EXE is created along with required PBD files.   Double-clicking the EXE file from the same folder, where it's ...
hi, Friends,I need to store the information line by line in a variable of a RichTextEdit control thanks for any advice Regards ...
    I'm about to study the new features of the pb 2022 r2 beta version, but I can't get this version to try, can you give me a download link? Thank you so much....
Hi Team, We have try to configure our client server application to PowerServer 2022. Please find the below details 1. Our DB configured in Adaptive Server Anywhere 9.0 and it's successfully connecting. 2. In PowerServer application object in datab...

There are no discussions available here currently