Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello All our server is an IIS server with Https today we are receiving the following error  "peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates" no changes have been made yesterday  please any advices will be welcome  ...
After migrating to PB 2022 from 2021, we are unable to create an instance of a .net class when running DotNetAssembly.CreateInstance() method. It's failing with error: "Bad runtime function reference" but all referenced dlls look good. This is failin...
Hi people. I am testing PB2022 R2 beta. In the program, there is a part that the Datawindow is dynamically generated according to user configurations, assigning values stored in a table and their modifications. With this part, works OK in Client/Serv...
In my Powerbuilder DB Profile, the installed Database Interface for ODBC is not visible. I tried to import the profile and am prompted if I want to overlay it and I say Yes. It also attempts to connect when I open datawindows but fails since my passw...
Hello, About PB 2022 R2 Beta We haven't installed PB 2022 R2 Beta.  Would like to know 1.  Can we digitally sign the PDFs in that version?2.  If Yes, do we need pfx file to sign? When we enquired here about pfx files, we came to know that pfx fil...
Error displaying a checkbox. The position of the checkbox and thus the complete alignment is shifted by using themes...
Can anyone give some details about when the missing functionality for setting margins when using NativePdf is being implemented in PB? There are numerous Bug issues about this, and there one can read: "Currently NativePDF doesn’t support margin func...
Hi, I have a datawindow (A4 papersize for printing and no margins) and use a .jpg file for the background picture (Brush mode 6 Picture). The jpg is a 300dpi 2480x3507 (A4). When I use Tile mode 0 (Original size) then the picture is not shown at all....
Hello, With a Powerbuilder licence, is it possible to work simultaneously with Powerbuilder 2019R3 and Powerbuilder 2022 on the same PC? The goal is to test the migration of our applications before switching everything over to PowerBuilder 2022. B...
  The above code fails at lds.settransobject( sqlca_doc). i.e returns -1. i am using oracle database as the backend. i am setting the following parameters. sqlca_doc.dbms = 'ORA Oracle' sqlca.servername = 'name of the server' sqlca.logid = 'us...
Good afternoon!Is there a way for the Oleobject.run object to know when the execution of the executable that was called by it has finished? Thanks!...
Hi, Good day.   Please help How to recover an object class and its source code from a PBD. Because in my Workspace the objects were overridden by the latest version. In my test folder, I have only copied the PBDs excluding the PBL libraries for te...
Hi Everyone We are experiencing an issue with Buttons on a DW in PB2022 build 1900, when using the Dark Theme the picture on the DW button has a white square around the outsideof th eimage on the button. The image is a PNG image 16x16 pixels with tr...
We are in the process of getting our Powerbuilder code (2019 R3) into git. It is a suite of applications and each one has its own workspace.  All of the applications access a common pbl that is in a separate folder. When I created the local repositor...
Hello, We are using PB 2017 R3 Build 1858 with SQL Server 2018. I am not sure if this is a bug or a settings issue. In the PB application when I access a SQL Server datetime field using a datetime variable, milliseconds are missing. I used both da...
We've got resizing working for our mdi windows with datawindows on them, but the drop-down datawindows within the datawindows do not resize (the font is still quite small). Is there any way to get these to resize? Please see the screenshot uploaded b...
Please advice. I've lost my settings to output All SQLs during an application run from PowerBuilder 2017 R3 on Windows10 x64 and is only outputting now the connection to Oracle 11 but not SQLs.   getting to dbtrace.log now this only(no SQLs), ...
Hello Everyone,In my PB2017R3 application, we have a picture window and need to support image rotation. I was able to get Roland Smith's canvas application and migrated to PB2017.I copied the instant variables and function prototypes for GDIPLUS.DLL ...
My friends, can someone tell me how to solve this message from snapdeveloper asking for credentials...
how to install Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.jwtbearer...

There are no discussions available here currently