I defined a global external function in my application. Now, I'm creating a new application using most of the same libraries. The Global Variables all carry over fine, but I'm having to re-create the Global External Function in every n...
Hello All -
One of the requirements from my client is that he needs to restrict certain fields in a datawindow from being altered manually. He wants to have them populated using a scanner and disallow manual entry
So, I did something like this in a...
I am converting the old 'web service proxy' calls to the new 'httpclient'.I'm running the directions in 'https://www.appeon.com/developers/get-help/knowledgebase/call-soap-web-service-using-httpclient-object.html', but it doesn't work. (performed...
My object browser recently crashed in the PowerBuidler IDE (2019 R3, build 2703). I don't remember the error message. The entire IDE locked up. I had to force it to close. Since then, whenever I try to open the object browser, nothing happens. The ID...
I tried to install PB 2021 .
During installation I got error:
Installation finished sussessfully:
After restart of PC, I tried to rum PB IDE and got this error:
What could be problem of my installation?
I have a question about the update feature of Powerclient. I have tested 'Update when connected' and 'Never Update' options for my application. When I try to open the application when the Host Server IIS is turned off I get a 404 error. W...
I have this code in my app:
tab_1.tabpage_detail.dw_detail.Object.labor_pozn.Font.Height = il_fonth
This works ok when I run app from PB IDE or when I compile application using PB and then run exe.
But when I compule it with pbc210.exe
About this Q&A forum. Lately, when using Google Chrome as a browser, with every click on anything, I'm being confronted with the https://www.appeon.com/privacy-statement.html page opening up. Logged in or not, it doesn't make a difference. W...
Dear Appeon team,
I imported QR Code Generator DLL and successfully imported.
But, While I read the function getting like error :-
Cammand button script
string text_string base64_blob qrcode_int aa
Dev environment: PB2019 R3, v2670.
I am having issues with zipping and unzipping files with both the compressor and extractor objects. The code runs successfully on my dev machine, but when I deploy to our test box, the unzipped files are no...
PB 2017 R3
I have a datawondow object with a column in the edit form of radiobutton.
In a group box, there are 4 possible options for the column's value. They are 'A', or 'B', or 'C', or 'D'
I need to change the initial selected value to, say,...
If I don't have Cut/Copy/Paste/Undo in my menu structure with short-cuts (Ctrl-x, c, v, z), will they still work? Is it just standard windows behaviour? Looking for ways to simplify my menus.
I'm trying to capture a thrown error from a delete trigger while using a datastore. The datastore seems to ignore it.
The trigger is simple:
IF EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM table, deleted WHERE table.key=deleted.key) THROW 60000, 'Record may not b...
Hello,This works on my workstation where PB is installed.With customers, it does not work (exe+pbd+dll).Am I missing .dll's in my deployment?
oleObject PBObjectlong ll_result
PBObject = CREATE oleObject
ll_result = PBObject.ConnectToNewObject &am...
Powerbuilder IDE 19 R3 2728 crashes on building application randomly.
Any suggestions will be really appreciated.
Also, on one of Windows 7 workstation, we are getting PBNI object error. On all other workstations with Windows 10, it is working f...
I have a deployed version of powerbuilder 2021 build 1288 and when accessing a calendar dropdown the application crashes with this error.
I have these two functions in my code which call the user32.dll which is directly where the error message is po...
I have an SQL call that I would like to execute in my script. It works fine in the SQL Manager, but PowerBuilder is not happy about it.
PowerBuilder did not like the Declare statement, so I tried moving 'POINT' into the select state...
Hi Fellow Powerbuilders,
I received a new work laptop, installed PB 2017 R3, copied all of my working SVN directories from the old to the new and expected to be able to connect PB to the SVN repository immediately. Unfortunately that isn't the case...