Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
If I restore the data sources from a backup created via AEM,  will I lose data sources which were added after the backup?   Thanks...
Can you create PWAs with Appeon tools or do you accomplish similar outcome with Appeon differently? What are the Pros and Cons of using a PWA?   We are planning a basic application to collect data and save to an SAP ASE database.  The application wo...
We are using PowerBuilder 12.5 with Team Foundation Server MSSCCI provider as source control. Now we installed the Team Foundation Server on another server computer. In Team Explorer I added the new location, but in PowerBuilder still see the old( fo...
Hi PBers.....! I recently tested / used the dw.ExportJson() combined with JSONPackage and I am starting to feel that it's time to move on, from restful XML services to JSON.  What worries me is that I didn't find any way to limit the data exported ...
Hi guys: My team mate is getting an error message while trying to log in when started PowerBuilder 2017 R3 for the first time. He is not able to login - getting "Cannot find a valid license". https://account.appeon.com/license-management/pb sho...
  hello Guru I am implementing the dynamic addition of PBL to my running program. In particular, I add 3 libraries in one shot.   [code] ls_ = GetLibraryList ( ) ls_temp = ls_pbl+","+ls_ li = Setlibrarylist(ls_temp) [end code] This is the r...
Hi  I have script in my Client/Server-turn-Web/Mobile application to 'see' directories on any file servers that are in our company's network. The app worked great in 2017 R3 Onto 2019 R2. I understand that some of PowerBuilder File Functions are u...
Hi If an application in CloudPro is not reading/writing files from/to an UNC based path, what is the most cost-effective way to work around it? I would appreciate it if someone could show me (or point me to) some basic know-how of how to go about it...
We are converting our PowerBuilder code to C# and we are not quite sure how to translate the following PowerBuilder code in C#. doArticle.object.data.Delete.Current[1, 1] = il_null Can't seem to find a way to modify data in any buffer except primar...
Hi all I have a small IIS service that has several GET methods and some (in progress) PUT/POST methods. All my requests have Accept-Encoding: gzip on the header, as pb documentation recommends. This works great on GET methods, however, when I use P...
Hi, I am trying to understand how Git will suite as SCM for our product(currently in Pb2017R3). So I am doing a PoC to check its feasibility. Can you kindly answer these questions? 1) If an object is modified in a PBL, the PBL goes unsync even aft...
Hi communityIs there a way to export Datawindows to a PBL directly from the compiled EXE program (not from source ide)? The idea is that the user personalizes (*) the datawindows and then save it on a pbl at the top of the list of libraries. * Enla...
Hi folks,   We're trying to activate PowerBuilder offline on some VMs that don't have access to the Internet. Trying the offline activation (generate a client request / copy to clipboard and so on). In a machine with Internet access, accessing the...
I just migrated an application from Powerbuilder 6.5 to Powerbuilder 2019 R1.  This application uses a treeview control which loads in about 18000 records from a datawindow. I noticed that it loads pretty quick in the old application ( around 6 secs...
A couple of questions that I have encountered during the Deploy and Run in PB 2019 R2 / CloudPro trial 1- I noticed either the Deploy and/or Run process changed the application workspace and target from their original folder to C:\Program Files (x86...
How do you do a sort off of multiple fields? The SortBy for a C# DataStore only seems to accept one key field. Thanks,Bernie...
Hi   I got this popup when trying to deploy a PowerServer Web application to localhost. I am using a 2019 R2 Trial The IIS is running and the Web server is configured correctly. Just not PowerServer. I am able to open and login AEM as well as I ...
Hi  I have tried to run the application with PB 8 it goes perfect. But whenever i am  running an application EXE after build, it gets closed before opening main window(login window is opened). i have removed some dll's dated 19-09-2002 (pbdwe80.dll,...
Buenas tardes, Dónde descargo las librerias PFC para powerbuilder 2019? Alguien me podría ayudar...   Gracias...
I'm not sure I need more caffeine today, but I definitely know I need more patience  ... I'm trying (without success) to insert a screenshot image that resides on my PC into this forum's HTML Editor (the utility I'm using right now to compose this me...

There are no discussions available here currently