Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi, How can we add icon (right or left) to editbox exactly like below -   Please help me with the control/property that i have to tamper with. Thanks, Rohit...
Hi I am a sole PB developer at work and have been tasked  to convert an in-house application from its desktop form to Web and Mobile. I have not done any Web/Mobile conversion before and I am stuck and needing your help. The app has been migrated ...
Hi! We have updated the Power Server version and the dwcontrol.GetSQLSelect ( ) has stopped working     Why??? What we can do?   Thanks,    Oihana...
Everything is in the title but let me expand on this a little bit. I am new in PowerBuilder, working on a legacy application that we are in the process of porting to PB2019. As we are working on refactoring this application, I will direly need the ab...
Hi all, I'm migrating our apps from PB 9.0.  We use a lot of dynamically created datawindows using SyntaxFromSQL and now I can see that the column width created with PB2019 r2 are different (wider) that the column width created by PB 90 (same selec...
As of this morning, all of my datawindows do not retrieve or display any data.  I can copy the SQL from the datawindow and execute it on the DB without problem.  I upgraded to the latest version, 2019 R2 Build 2328, but no difference.  My existing a...
Hi I need some clarification... 1- Is PB 2019 R2 also known as CloudPro? 2- My PB 2017 R3 application is able to read from and write files to destinations are on \\servername\folders\ without any issues. However, when I run the very same applicat...
How can I reorder the libraries under by workspace tree? I want to set them specifically or at least in alphabetical order. ...
I am testing the webbrowser control and one site the GetSource does not return the data I need but if I "view Source" in the browser I see my data. The doc says it returns the "current pages main frame". Is there a way to get the source of other fram...
Good morning.I can't find information about the properties in the red circle.In the "Appeon PowerBuilder® 2019 R2 - datawindow_programmers_guide_3" I can't find anything Any advice on where to look? ty GMY   ...
Hi Roland. In a post Roland Smith wrote me: << Sheet windows are displayed within a control called mdi_1. The resize event of the window can change the x / y / width / height of mdi_1 >> What do you mean ?Can you explain better this 't...
Hello, I need help on how to integrate google authenticator with powerbuilder application. What we want to implement is that, when user log in into the application he/she will need to get the code from google authenticator and key in into powerbuil...
Has anybody of you been successful implementing Zugferd-compatible PDF documents using the Amyuni ActiveX in combination with PowerBuilder? We can create the PDFCreactiveX control without any problems, but then run into runtime errors where we canno...
Hi all, It occurs to me that ALL Windows 10 PCs have the "Microsoft Print to PDF" printer and driver installed. Therefore, if one could nominate the name of the folder/file where the PDF is to be stored this solves all the print to PDF problems. No...
Hi everybody, I am trying to set background of my mdi style window with a picture. When I try to do this using picture object, I can not see child windows opened in this mdi frame. If anybody tells me ways to do this I will be glad. The id...
My co-workers compiles our PowerBuilder application . He often gets the below error :  'Cannot access the WSDL or the WSDL file is invalid ( http://xxxx.yyyyy.net/tttttt.asmx )'   If he re-compiles the error will finally go away.   Notes:  The ...
We have migrated our web api to SnapDevelop 2.0.  It runs on a Windows 10 machine using an Oracle 11g database.  The api method below worked fine in SnapDevelop 1.0 but now after the migration we are getting the attached exception. During the migrati...
I'm pretty sure this answer of my question will be NO, but I have to ask just in case. In our application user can upload PDF file (Ex.: Image of an invoice from supplier) to our server and later when needed ask our app to show those PDF file for wh...
Hi, I get some problems with the 2019r2 version: 1. I updated from 2019 to 2019r2. After this, the selectionchanged event in tabs do not work. So, PB does not retrieve data in the datawindows of this tabs. 2. Then I mad a new compilation and it wo...
Long shot, but I thought I would see if anyone has had this problem. I have a particular user that starts the work day with no problems. After a few hours of work, he is only able to open a single window at a time. All windows must be closed before h...

There are no discussions available here currently