Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi,Friends SelectToStore obsolete in compilation,  What alternatives are there;if i need to use result.countthanks var result = _context.SqlExecutor.SelectToStore<DynamicModel>(sql,gi_caja,gs_claveregis,gs_funcionario);             if (resu...
I am trying to copy files into the clipboard so they can be pasted to windows explorer or as an attachment into outlook from my application.  I found the below referenced method for doing this.  the code compiles and run with no error, but nothing is...
PB IDE 2020, How to USE RESTapi, CRUD methods. ?...
Hi everyone, I'm having an issue in a Power Builder 2019, 64 Bit compilation executable. I have a tree-view control with a checkbox node enabled, but when I clicked the node it is not selected, the only way to select the node is using the space-bar....
MySQL Server 5.6.26MySQL ODBC 5.3.10 ANSIPowerBuilder Universal: 2019R2 Build 2328.00 We never had to use 'Key and Updatable Columns' so far in our system we always used 'Key Columns', but now I have something special to do that require . I'm doing...
Hello, Im trying to get an image for my aplication using the GetFileOpenName function. It's working I can choose the image that I want, but I want to block user to change the directory, the network button and the test file creation.   This is the ...
HI Guru    I studied your Migration materials from Powerscript to C# at https://docs.appeon.com/powerscriptmigrator2019r2/PB_to_CSharp_Migrating_Re-factored_Business_Logics(NVOs)/index.html   I found out “datastore” syntax error which different ...
After upgrading to 2019 R2 build 2328 (32 bit)  our users noted that dragging within treeviews using the right mouse button no longer is possible. The treeview controls have the Dragauto property set and DisableDragAndDrop unchecked. When dragging ...
HI, My Powerbuilder Trail version expired and they extend it but now my Toolkit is gone. Can anybody please help? Regards ML    ...
Dear Appeon,    i have a problem with this script , the QR Code result value and the image QR Code is different, between exe and web appeon, the code like this below ; linet_main = CREATE inetluo_data = CREATE n_cst_internet SetPointer(HourGlass!...
Hi All, Apologies if this has been asked before, but is there a way to determine within am Appeon Mobile App if the user is connected via WiFi or 4G? I have checked the objects in the Appeon Workarounds library, but cannot seem to find anything. E...
Hello, I am using PowerBuilder 2019 R2, on Windows 7. I am not able to apply the themes. This feature is not working. After reinstall PB 2019 R2, I noticed that PB is not taking the theme path by default. My question is: Where is PB 2019 storing...
Hello, Im trying to execute an event on a window, but the problem comes when I try to do it on a itemchanged event of a datawindow that is located into a tabpage that it's on a tab. I can't reference the window by his name, becouse I open the window...
Hi,Friends,  I use the function f_Secuencial(caja,tabla);for generate sequentials for my documents the question is, using _context in c#; how replacement the following expressions 1. DO WHILE SQLCA.SqlDBCODE = 12052. IF SQLCA.SqlnRows = 0 then3. I...
Hello, we are moving from SAP PowerBuilder to Appeon PowerBuilder and would like some advice. In your opinion which version of Appeon PowerBuilder is most stable and reliable?   Your input is greatly appreciated, thank you....
Hi, I am new to Powerbuilder, and Installed trial version online (2019), when I try to connect to database (oracle 19c), it gives me an error "oracle 11g or higher client is not installed or not set to primary oracle home', can someone help me out? ...
We were using DataObjectFactory.LoadDataWindow(null) in the startup class of our xUnit project for our API.  I've discovered that our unit tests referencing datawindows are no longer working with an error message stating that the metadata for the dat...
We have a mobile app connecting with QuickBooks database thru datasource created in PowerServer 2019. It is working perfect. I will like to use the same QuickBooks Datasource in PowerServer via our Client Server application. If there is an article o...
HI... I have a table in SQL SERVER with one field image , when try of put de field for show the image in header of freeform Datawindow the PB go down (close), I use control (create large binary/text database blob object) I need put the picture in he...
Hello,   Im using a UserObject to make a window top menu, with some pictures that represents the buttons. When the user clicks one option I need to put a border on it and if he click's it again, I need to take this border off. That's easy, but when...

There are no discussions available here currently