Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello, I have a question about powerscript usage. I would like to define several structures in the same place (eg. same file) and use them outside of the defining file, so I am doing something like the following in the source code n_cst_api_supplies...
Hi Guys Is there anyway to exportJson and include all the DW definition syntax like getfullstate can? What I'm trying to do is pass DW data and structure through to an application that does not know anything about the DW definition and does not have...
Hi, This has to do with datawindows. I'm currently using PB17R3 but I don't believe the problem is limited to this release. I'm attempting to dynamically control the background color of columns based on relative values within the datawindow. Someti...
I created a new branch for our application code (PB 2019 R2, Windows 10, SQL Server) in TortoiseGit.  I was able to switch to the new branch and PB recognized it the next time I opened the IDE.  Commits and pushes on the new branch have worked fine s...
Hi support team, I am following below article and tried to generate a grid type DW into C# model, but could not find where is the "Generate C# Model" option. https://docs.appeon.com/appeon_online_help/powerbuilder/CRUD_Operations_with_.NET_DataStor...
Hi Expert. We have successfully been using PowerBuilder 2019 Build 2082 with Git for some time. We are using Azure DevOps to host our repos. It was decided to move the repo to another location on Azure, and then issue occurred for one developer. We ...
Hi Guys Just a quick one as I suspect I know the answer really. I'm using the following code and getting an error saying that the Sql arguments are invalid or incomplete. My simple reproducable is: ls_sql = dw_1.GetSQLSelect ( )ls_dw = sqlca.synta...
I'm trying to make a web browser window in PB application using WebBrowser control of PB 2019 R2. But I faced one problem with that.On the develop environment, the web browser window is working good. But on the user station, there is a problem. As...
Hi all I am trying to Add Data Source by clicking on the Add button in Add Transaction Object window in the Application Profile Configuration. I am able to set up a Database Type Profile Configuration (please see attached) However, I am not able t...
Hello, I try to use SVN as my source control. My File -> Connect to Workspace is disabled. How may I make it enable to let me be able to connect to the repository URL? Thanks, Jon...
Hi, I'm testing usage of the RESTClient in PB2017 and I wanted to use it on a mobile app deployed to PowerServer. I created a simple app with one window and one datawindow to use it for GET request as per your recent webinar. Code in open ...
In PB 12.6......my app has a PBL (not PDB) in our library path.  We store our reports datawindow syntax in the database, extract it, may or may not modify it, and use LibraryImport to create the datawindow object in this PBL.  This has been working w...
Windows 10 PowerBuilder CloudPro 2019 R2 2328 No source control at the moment   I am finally getting round to seeing if I can move my C# Active/X wrapped dll to use the new PowerBuilder 2019 R2 C# handling feature. Part of what I am looking at i...
Hi all, we try to get data into a DataWindow over stored procedures. Further, we also want to be able to save the data via stored proc. The dialog for the first generation of the DataWindows Objects, where the procedures can be selected, does not sh...
I have the following subroutine public subroutine wf_init_ribbonbar (ribbonbar arbb, boolean ab_loadxml);// Just loads the RibbonBar from global variable IF ab_LoadXML THEN arbb.LoadFromXML(gs_ribbonbar_path) RETURN END IF end subroutine I u...
Hello, We're in the middle of investigating a way to implement a ribbonbar in our main application. Of course there are third party solutions for this, but before paying a lot of money for such a solution we like to know what the plans are right now...
Since upgrading to PB2019R2, I'm having a problem resizing windows. It seems the hover area for the mouse pointer is incredibly small. I have to move my mouse back and forth several times before getting the correct spot. The lower right corner is esp...
Is there a workable or recommended way to pass a byte[24] array to and from a DotNet component from a Power Server application? Thanks....
Hi, I've been asked to do things "while the left mouse button on an icon of a menu toolbar is being hold down" and when it's being released. I've tried to add pbm_lbuttondown and pbm_lbuttonup, but that doesn't seem to be fired. So my question is:...
Hi everyone, I'm trying to apply the UI Theme to runtime applicaion. UI theme is working good in the develop environment. But it doesn't work at end-user computer.(Does UI Theme not work on Windows 10?) I know that I can apply it just with copying...

There are no discussions available here currently