Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi folks, My app creates a temporary directory then adds an unspecified number of pdf reports to it.  When I'm done, I want to delete the whole directory.  RemoveDirectory() requires the directory to be empty.  FileDelete() requires the file name. ...
Hi, we need to edit our licenses data. Unfortunately, no one knows how to do this. We don't have a user with administrator rights either. What do I have to do to get to the right page?How can I register as administrator to make changes later?More inf...
With the change of the Runtime Path in 2019 R3 I am wondering if the SOAP Web Service has the same feature.  I do not want to add the '..\Runtime 19.2.0.2728' to the System Path.  Any thoughts on this? Thanks, Chris Craft...
  Is there any way by which we can get the code coverage in unit test process. What I need is, say I call a function and then I can get no of lines executed in our process, and some statistics with line of code executed/not-executed, percentage cov...
Environment: PB 2019 R2 Beta; Git; Github account with SSO enabled. Hello - I get this Login error,"Failed to perform the specified operation. Please make sure you can connect to the server repo" while i am trying to connect to a workspace on Github...
what is the reson for the below error...   2021-10-27 11:52:10.769 ERROR [2892] Error in detecting the update of the application runtime library files. Error code: 30012021-10-27 11:52:10.769 ERROR [3980] Failed to parse the file "C:\Users\Sha\AppD...
Hi all,  I'm trying to consume a Rest API to get an authentication token. I have no problemems getting the token on Postman with this configuration:   But I cant't do it in PB 2021 with OauthClient, it throws me a -1 error code  (tried also w...
Hello, PB 2019 R3 Want to display hostname given an IPv4 address.  Got a list of IPv4 address for which I need to display the corresponding hostname (computername) in an PB application.  IPv4 address192.168.1.10192.168.1.2010.0.0.200... I need to...
Hi, We are using the menu in main window (menu name properties). Actually, it's tiltle bar we can't hide or remove with using properties. Can I remove or hide it's title bar with using any other DLL ? My purpose, I need show menu bar extreme the t...
Hello, PB 2019 R3, Win 10 I used to read registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts) value to list of available fonts in a drop-down datawindow.  It's working fine in Windows 7, but not in Win 10. Few of our cu...
I just started a new project in SnapDevelop. I also tried to install a nuget package and got the error:   Package itext7 7.0.3 is not compatible with netstandard2.0 (.NETStandard,Version=v2.0). Package itext7 7.0.3 supports: net40 (.NETFramework,Ve...
Hello,   PB 2021.1288   I want to control X closing button of window. What event get fired when user click X button and window get closed?   Thanks Tomaz...
I have an application that uses FileMove() on PDFs. The starting directory may vary, but the in the destination directory is always under the same main folder. At the main destination folder I have read permissions setup for a group that are applied ...
Hi and happy New Year!I moved to PB21 and would like to take Keyboards Shortcuts I defined in IDE with me. I look in the PB.INI and the usual places in the Registry but couldn't find them.Before I start a laborious search I rather ask the community: ...
I hope I'm just missing something obvious. Is it possible to do an incremental build and deploy in PowerServer 2021? Per the documentation, I've selected "Incremental" under "Project build options" in the project painter, but any time I rebuild the ...
We plan on upgrading from PB/IM 2019 Build 2170 to PB/IM 2019-R3. I'm wondering if end users who have created an InfoMaker Application will have to regenerate them. I've never created one so I haven't been able to try it myself.  ...
Hi We're finally going to be upgrading from PB 8.  I successfully installed and activated PB2019R3 yesterday on my laptop, but my offshore colleague who is forced to use a Virtual Desktop is having difficulties activating his licence. It looks like...
Hi community, please apologize this simple question but I'm fairly new to PB (I've some experience with C#) and I want to know what the best option is to do the following: I've datawindow containing several columns and I changed the presentation st...
I have a set of C# code I am migrating from COM wrapped assemblies to be called directly from PowerBuilder 2019 R3 after using the C# Class Importer. It seems to work very well, and the fact you can step into the SnapDevelop debugger from PowerScrip...
Hello? Thank you so much for the Power Server 2021 upgrade information.I am Jungi Shin, CEO of CNS Solutions. We will send you questions about the Power Server 2021 version as follows.We would appreciate it if you could send us a reply.Then please t...

There are no discussions available here currently