Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi How do I bring a sheet to front in MDI, with focus and drawing, as the selection via the Window menu bar would? I am updating this application's task launcher so that when a task opens a sheet but it is already open, the sheet is brought to fron...
Hello, PB 2019 R3 and PB 11.5 in Windows 10 We have different projects developed in both PB 2019 and PB 11.5.    Sometimes PB 11.5 closes when we try to open a window in the IDE.  This happens only when PB 2019 R3 is already open and active.   The ...
Hello, PB 2019 R3, Postgresql 11 I could store and retrieve image files that's stored from the Powerbuilder application.   Now through a mobile application, they store images in the same database that PB applications need to retrieve and update.   ...
Dear .NET DataStore users, we have a Web API based on the .NET Datastore that - especially in one case - uses heavily structured objects derived from DataObjects with nested objects which then get added as Properties in the Model annotated as DwRepo...
I open an existing Word document using oleobject and successfully manipulate the contents. The document is left open in Word for the user to make any further modifications and save as required. This is all ok. I want to set the default path and file...
Hi, is there a way to view a PDF file in a Mobile application? The PDF file is on a PC that is visible by the PowerServer server, I need a Mobile APP to be able to view different PDFs located on said server. If I use StaticHyperlink the PDF is ...
Hi,   I want to place plain text inside a Rich Text control.   I have been trying in many ways, but I can't. When executing the code it does not give errors, but it does not work.   This is with PowerBuilder 2019 R2   String ls_richtext = "pl...
你好: 請教一下,下面的觀念是不是正確? PowerBuilder 8:1. 若在多核心的CPU執行,有些指令動作是會在多核心執同時執行2. 單執行緒3. 32元位的AP PowerBuilder 11.5:1. 若在多核心的CPU執行,有些指令動作是會在多核心執同時執行2. 多執行緒3. 32元位的AP PowerBuilder 2021:1. 若在多核心的CPU執行,有些指令動作是會在多核心執同時執行2. 多執行緒3. 64元位的AP...
Hi!   How to move the default insertation point to right in the Datawindow column (editmask)? Powerbuilder 2019 R2 2353 build, OS: windows 10 64 bit, For example, the editmask's format is: YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM, when I click to this field, the inserta...
Hi,   on the obsolete features page from powerbuilder 2019 R3 there was written, that the inet object has no support anymore: https://www.appeon.com/developers/obsolete-features-in-powerbuilder-2019R3.html What would be a feasible workaround for t...
Hi,   The runtime environment of application gives below error message and system is freezing. I am using Windows Terminal Server to run this application.  Appreciate your earliest response on this.  Thanks, Falguni ...
Hello,   I've followed Bruce's demo about the .NET importer. He says that it's possible to debug the C# assembly. But I have no idea how. So: Created DLL in SnapDevelop and published it as Debug config. Imported DLL in PowerBuilder and written s...
Hi, I'ts possible to avoid/stop the event scrollvertical  in a specific datawindow enabled ?   thanx  ...
I need to implement repair order scheduling into my application. Does anyone have any recommendations for a calendar/scheduler control? Drag/drop is a must according to the service department :)   Thanks Joe...
Hello everyone i'm trying to migrate my application from PB2019R3 to PB2021 and pushing to git. The migration finished without issues. Then i've created a new repository from scratch to my GitHub account as started to add to source control my new mi...
Hi, Have successfully manage to host Web API C# on Linux server using Apache. (Happy). i need help on how to go about the client side application. Have read https://docs.appeon.com/ps2021/Packaging_and_installing_the_client_app.html but still am no...
Hi, We have a legacy PB application which defines a user object (n_tr) as the global transaction object. n_tr inherits from the PFC object pfc_n_tr which has a user defined function of_disconnect() which takes no parameters. In the legacy code I f...
Hi,I am trying to use the feature that include PowerBuilder to Import .NET DLLs.So I have created a very basic app with PowerBuilder that include a non visual object imported with the Tool .NET DLL Importer.This non visual object is a C# .NET DLL mad...
Hi, We have inherited a legacy PB application and whilst going through the code recently I noticed the following (in PFC of all things): if IsValid (gnv_app) then if IsValid(gnv_app.inv_debug) then if IsValid (gnv_app.inv_debug.inv_sqlspy) the...
Hello all -  We upgraded to PB2021 and migrated application and compiled and deployed. exe runs on the developer machine. What do I need to do to get the new app running on a user computer ?   What dlls ?   Runtime installer ? Thank you so very m...

There are no discussions available here currently