Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi, is there a way to view a PDF file in a Mobile application? The PDF file is on a PC that is visible by the PowerServer server, I need a Mobile APP to be able to view different PDFs located on said server. If I use StaticHyperlink the PDF is ...
Hi,   I want to place plain text inside a Rich Text control.   I have been trying in many ways, but I can't. When executing the code it does not give errors, but it does not work.   This is with PowerBuilder 2019 R2   String ls_richtext = "pl...
你好: 請教一下,下面的觀念是不是正確? PowerBuilder 8:1. 若在多核心的CPU執行,有些指令動作是會在多核心執同時執行2. 單執行緒3. 32元位的AP PowerBuilder 11.5:1. 若在多核心的CPU執行,有些指令動作是會在多核心執同時執行2. 多執行緒3. 32元位的AP PowerBuilder 2021:1. 若在多核心的CPU執行,有些指令動作是會在多核心執同時執行2. 多執行緒3. 64元位的AP...
Hi!   How to move the default insertation point to right in the Datawindow column (editmask)? Powerbuilder 2019 R2 2353 build, OS: windows 10 64 bit, For example, the editmask's format is: YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM, when I click to this field, the inserta...
Hi,   on the obsolete features page from powerbuilder 2019 R3 there was written, that the inet object has no support anymore: https://www.appeon.com/developers/obsolete-features-in-powerbuilder-2019R3.html What would be a feasible workaround for t...
Hi,   The runtime environment of application gives below error message and system is freezing. I am using Windows Terminal Server to run this application.  Appreciate your earliest response on this.  Thanks, Falguni ...
Hello,   I've followed Bruce's demo about the .NET importer. He says that it's possible to debug the C# assembly. But I have no idea how. So: Created DLL in SnapDevelop and published it as Debug config. Imported DLL in PowerBuilder and written s...
Hi, I'ts possible to avoid/stop the event scrollvertical  in a specific datawindow enabled ?   thanx  ...
I need to implement repair order scheduling into my application. Does anyone have any recommendations for a calendar/scheduler control? Drag/drop is a must according to the service department :)   Thanks Joe...
Hello everyone i'm trying to migrate my application from PB2019R3 to PB2021 and pushing to git. The migration finished without issues. Then i've created a new repository from scratch to my GitHub account as started to add to source control my new mi...
Hi, Have successfully manage to host Web API C# on Linux server using Apache. (Happy). i need help on how to go about the client side application. Have read https://docs.appeon.com/ps2021/Packaging_and_installing_the_client_app.html but still am no...
Hi, We have a legacy PB application which defines a user object (n_tr) as the global transaction object. n_tr inherits from the PFC object pfc_n_tr which has a user defined function of_disconnect() which takes no parameters. In the legacy code I f...
Hi,I am trying to use the feature that include PowerBuilder to Import .NET DLLs.So I have created a very basic app with PowerBuilder that include a non visual object imported with the Tool .NET DLL Importer.This non visual object is a C# .NET DLL mad...
Hi, We have inherited a legacy PB application and whilst going through the code recently I noticed the following (in PFC of all things): if IsValid (gnv_app) then if IsValid(gnv_app.inv_debug) then if IsValid (gnv_app.inv_debug.inv_sqlspy) the...
Hello all -  We upgraded to PB2021 and migrated application and compiled and deployed. exe runs on the developer machine. What do I need to do to get the new app running on a user computer ?   What dlls ?   Runtime installer ? Thank you so very m...
Dear all, how do you integrate new controls, like DatePicker, MonthCalendar, Animation? Simply add into pfcmain.pbl and pfemain.pbl, as well as in the places where a case query makes the type distinction, or is there a specific procedure for this? ...
I am receiving the below error when running a function, but if I run the function with a different dataset, then this works without issue. Nothing is changing between runs except the dataset being loaded, but one returns the error, and the other does...
Hello, I had a lot of problems with the Powerbuilder version 2021 build 1311, PB crashes with a lot of objects, I need more time to review the problems. Meantime I have a backup before the migration, I would like to downgrade the build to 2021 1288, ...
Hi there, one of our customers would like to use Powerbuiler on Windows Server 2022. Questions:Does anyone have any experience with it?Is the MS Server 2022 supported?If so, in which version. We are currently using PB2019R3 2670 Thanks in advance...
Hi, Since PB2021, even the simplest application consisting of an empty window, makes McAfee react. The application is flagged as "Trojan horse" and the exe is deleted. The same application built with PB2019R2 doesn't make McAfee react. What is the...

There are no discussions available here currently