Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi, I'm developing an integration between Powerbuilder PB 2019R3 application and a Financial API (external of my company) using HTTPClient, but I'm receiving the return error code 403 Forbidden. // Code string json, base64, url_api Integer li_Sen...
Hello I need to know how to import the contact list (name and email) from my Google account into my ERP. I've been reading about the People API, but can't find any examples of how to use it in PB 2019. I created the token and I know to use the OAu...
New server (Windows Server 2019) with Powerbuilder Compiler 21.0 "failed to load library: pborc.dll" after being set up the same way as the old server (Windows Server 2016). The following cmd runs smoothly on the old server, but throws an error on t...
Getting the following message and i figure i need to encrypt the password in the Server.JSON file for ProxyOptions.  but don't know of this encryption tool Title: PowerServer failed to start. Abnormal network connection Message: Failed to connect t...
TIP: In case someone didn't know yet, I just read in a comment made by Armeen that the replays are already available: https://www.appeon.com/conference/elevate-2021/session-catalog.html regards....
Hi All, I have a Stored procedure in SQL Server 2019 which is using TRY CATCH for error handling instead of "RAISERROR" but this is not throwing a response back when SP is called from PowerBuilder using "Stored Procedure Update" functionality.  If ...
Hello, I don't succeed in starting Powerserver on a remote server. According to the error message, Powerserver cannot connect to the license server. I set the proxy server with netsh winhttp and also in the Windows Network & Internet settings. ...
I'm using PB2019 R3 Build 2703. The TX Text Control ActiveX 28.0 control appears to have an issue saving document margin info.  You can set the margins on the control in powerscript, and they will appear properly while the document is open, but when...
I am trying to setup PowerServer on my local machine and have come across an error that I can't find any information about.  When trying to connect to Oracle or SQL Server the same box comes up.  "No data provider of database type 'Oracle' is found, ...
Hello, I'm doing my first steps with PowerServer 2021. I deployed my application to my development machine. My application uses a INI-File that is deployed too. The INI-File contains one line that is very long (3631 chars). When I open the file in...
Hi,   How can I make a main window scroll when using the mouse wheel and the mouse cursor is over another control (a dw or a ribbonbar) ? Any feedback is most appreciated.   //Steen...
Hello, Using PB 2019 R3 build 2703, PostgreSQL 11, Windows 10  [ Both computers ] We created a datawindow using the following query [ not a real query ] Select Cast(0 as decimal(17,3)) as billedquantity, Cast(0 as decimal(17,3)) as stockquantity, ...
Working on deploying my application in PB 2021 1311 Oracle 19, Oracle Client 19c. I was in an earlier version of the PB 2021, and went into it this week and was upgraded to Build 1311. It said to check my Database Config on the Web APIs, and I did th...
We have some autocomplete code in our base DW and a service object, for use in editable DDLB style columns in DWs, that works quite well, except for a few edge cases. I'm just wondering whether anyone has some bullet-proof proven code for that, that ...
Hi together, when I create a lot of tabpages on a TabControl programmatically with OpenTab, the left/right arrow buttons to scroll through all the tabpages are not displayed. Trying with Multiline TRUE/FALSE didn't work.   Anybody an idea how can...
PowerBuilder 2019R3, b2703Oracle 12C and PostgreSQL v12IDE:     Windows 10 64 bit o/sRuntime: Windows 19 server Update:   Perhaps the header portion of the Global Variables is fixed and gets overwritten at some schedule known only to PowerBuilder. I...
Is it possible to view previous ISIR records and print them after multiple records come in? For example, after ISIR number 2 has come through, is it possible to view/print ISIR #1?...
PowerBuilder 2019R3, b2703 Oracle 12C and PostgreSQL v12 IDE:       Windows 10 64 bit o/s Runtime: Windows 19 serverWhat components are required to get the SAVE AS into a PDF file to work correctly?Do I need the Sybase Datawindow PS driver? If so, is...
hello, we are consuming web services from our PowerBuilder application using HTTPClient, and the web services in the near future will require TLSv1.2 and next TLS v1.3 1.2 is already supported but is there a plan to support 1.3 in the next releases? ...
Good morning, I have a window with a Key event (pbm_keydown) with the following code to call the help: IF KeyDown(KeyF1!) THEN    pb_help.TriggerEvent(Clicked!)END IF Inside the window I have many objects of all kinds (dw, st, tab, btn,...) an...

There are no discussions available here currently