Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Good day! Aside from PFC, Is there any other framework for powerbuilder with accessible resources?   Thank you in advance!...
I am trying to do a Git Push for one object in my pbl's.  This fails so I went to the Workspace's Source Control Properties to try to re-type the password,The password hasn't changed since the last time I Pushed but - I give it a try."Cannot connect ...
Hello, Don't know how many have noticed these changes that are planned for the forthcoming PB release.  For further information, please check https://www.appeon.com/developers/roadmap#gbdr6nmcg2 All the above are great, IMO   Hope others too wil...
Hello, PB 2019 R3, PostgreSQL 11 Need to take print out of Application form to be completed by every students of a course, by printing all relevant details of each students in a separate page.   The details to be printed spans Header, Detail and Fo...
PowerBuilder 2021 Build 1311. Windows 10 Enterprise. My program is running in 64bit mode and the first folder in the path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\Common\PowerBuilder\Runtime 21.0.0.1311\x64. This works: lds_categories.SaveAs(ls_filename, ...
HI, Version PB2019R2 We used to work with an U_web_browser to display local PDF files in our app. Now, we need to display HTML pages -> so in order to support Javascript we tried to move to the new webbrower control. Everything works fine in P...
Hai, Anybody have an example for scan image through scanner ?. Which need work in appeon.   eztwain3 is paid version. I used this dll till now... but now coming expire warning message.  ...
Just wondering why the X and Y Position of a maximized Frame would be a negative number (ie. -37 and -32) instead of it being zero?  Since I am saving the position of the frame in order to restore it I want to make sure that I am not missing anything...
Hello, When porting an SOAP pb.net to .Net Datastore and because the SOAP has WSDL, the calling /consuming will be different. Soap pb.net is xml based with http post and content-type can be text/xml or application/soap+xml.  How would I keep the c...
Hi Powerbuilder Community, I am working on upgrading a powerbuilder application, and it crashed during startup in the applications citrix server environment. Environment: PowerBuilder 2021 (either build 1288, or 1311). Windows Server 2016 Datac...
Hi, I've decided to share a little tool that I made somewhere in the 90'ies in PB5, now migrated to 2021 latest build: I can make older versions if anyone would like. I've added a PB2019 R3 version (29th Jan. 22) It's useful for finding stuff in a ...
HI how can get the column name (text) in DW crosstab and how can get de value when I make a click in dw crosstab   thanks   Luis...
Hello,I'm in dire need of help.A grid dwo has PFC sort service enabled.As the user expands a grid column, the pfc_sort service triggers and changes sort statement to the column clicked.The user is not happy. I've tried to catch the pointer (Cross!) ...
Good morning Appeon community, I am wondering, is there a native tool to visualize (end perhaps interact) with PDF files? In our current PB applications we are using a third party activeX but we would gladly move away from it. I tried also the axAc...
I know about the following format keywords, are there any others? [date] [longdate] [time] [general]  ...
Hi, I have a powerbuilder executable that closes unexpectedly on the instruction: dw_1.dataObject = ls_dataobject where ls_dataObject is not null and de dw_1 is valid. This happens on some computers not all with the same executable.Any idea?Thank y...
Hi everyone. Hope someone could help me with this issue: In AEM, I have configured a connection (Data Source) to an IBM DB2 database via ODBC and the connection test is successful. When I assign this Data Source to a transaction in my application, ...
Hi I have a desktop application developed in PB2017 R3. It is connecting to the MS SQL database thru ODBC with connection string as below: SQLCA.DBMS = "ODBC" SQLCA.AutoCommit = TrueSQLCA.DBParm = "ConnectString='DSN=dsn_name;UID=xyz;PWD=abc',Commi...
We have a client that made a simple change to a datawindow. They changed a column in the select from CAST(col1 AS CHAR(10)) to TO_CHAR(col1). They then used the C# Conversion tool in SnapDevelop 2021 to import this change into the API which was succe...
Hi all, Error: #31890. Since for like a week or so, I cannot read any email notifications from this community on my android mobile office 365, nor on my Ipad. I see the email listed in the inbox, but when trying to see the contents, nothing is load...

There are no discussions available here currently