Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Does PKCE OAuth work in Appeon 2017?  The sample I find is for 2022.  Thanks in advance, andy...
Is there a plan to support SVG for menu icons? Is there a workaround to support it? Thank you, Yuri ...
How can I run dynamic sql commands in runtime: 1) Like insert or update to a database without a DW 2) alter a table, drop or add a column   ...
Hi, how can I do thies. I create an Excel sheet from Powerbuilder and want to allow the range (e.g. Range("A5:L37") with "AllownEditRange") as input. The sheet is protected with "Protect". Here is my code:-- I can't found any sample for thisiole_s...
We have application that saves reports to Excel file using Oleobject and does data formatting after file is saved.   This stopped working after MS Office was uninstalled form Citrix server due to company new policy.   The file does get saved but erro...
We have recently had an issue where users are getting scaling issues with most datawindows/windows when attempting to use a dpi setting higher than 100% on their monitors. We have a temporary fix by disabling display scaling when higher than 100% - b...
Hello all, and sorry if this was discussed before, but I couldn't find any information. Is there an event when a window comes to front? When a application exists from some main windows, and the user clicks in one of them, is there an event firing?...
Hi, everyone. I'm trying to save a datawindow to Excel in Powerbuilder 2019.There is a character column has big number data in a datawindow.After I save the datawindow to excel, then the column are show as below.The number in a red circle is real da...
I just installed PB 2019 R3 build 2797 (latest). Everything looks and it is working good. The only issue I am having is when I try to run the application via the IDE we get this Connection Failed (999 SQLState = IM002: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager...
Buenas tardes a todos   Quisiera saber cuando liberan Power Builder  2022R2?   Muchas Gracias   Att Carlos...
PB 2022 1900 I have code that uses the ...\AppData\Local\Temp directory in order to process files. I am calling the Windows SHGetSpecialFolderPath in order to get this.  I now have a situation where I need to get the remote sessions folder \\tsclien...
Hello, Any date is planned for the release of PB 2022 R2 GA?   Happiness AlwaysBKR Sivaprakash  ...
Hi, does PowerBuilder 2022 run on Windows 11 ARM. We use a MacBook Pro M1 with Parallels and Windows 11 ARM. BR Uwe...
Hi all,   I am using PowerBuilder 2022 Build 1892.   We have a Microsoft Sql text field that should hold up to 32766 characters. When using that text field in a datawindow column, only 8192 characters are saved. We have no limit on how many chara...
Good day. Can someone help me what I am doing wrong or what I am missing to consume a SOAP webservice. This is my code in PowerBuilder 2022.string ls_urlstring token_empresastring token_passwordls_url ='xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx't...
Hi all, i have a DW regular expression for digits: Match( GetText(), "^[0-9,]+$")  This works well with positive digits. Now i want to check negative digits: Match( GetText(), "^[0-9,-]+$")  This throws an execption when i entered a "-" as first...
I need to send a POST Request to a REST API but I need to send certain XML in the body of the request. I need to know how to do it. I'm using PowerBuilder R2 but can't find how.Thanks for the help, any advice will be appreciated....
Hello, We are going to upgrade from pb 19 R3  to  PB 2022 Build 1892. We are using soapconnection to  connect  outside web services. Is it still  possible  in PB 2022 Build 1892 Thanks. Tamar.    ...
Hi, I try to use some .net Assemblies in PB22. The objects were imported with the DLL importer, everything works fine. The application was deployed, it seems, there was no problem. In the final step, when I gave the application to the user, started ...
Hi, I am working on an application built on PowerBuilder 2019 R3 built 2670. It uses the pbcef client as a browser to display some internet sites. In case there was an update for PowerBuilder available, we installed that and copied additional or ch...

There are no discussions available here currently