1. appeon pb
  2. Beta Testing
  3. Sunday, 28 May 2023 13:54 PM UTC
    I'm about to study the new features of the pb 2022 r2 beta version, but I can't get this version to try, can you give me a download link? Thank you so much.
Armeen Mazda @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Sunday, 28 May 2023 16:51 PM UTC
  2. Beta Testing
  3. # 1

Please email sales@appeon.com if you are not a current subscriber of PowerBuilder.  The beta is limited to Appeon customers only so our sales dept. will need to help you provide the beta if you are not a current customer.

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
mike S Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Sunday, 28 May 2023 14:11 PM UTC
  2. Beta Testing
  3. # 2

login to the appeon site.

go to the user center, the click the downloads menu item (top right).

All your product versions will be listed in various tabs.  The first tab has the beta version.

Comment
  1. Bill Gates
  2. Thursday, 1 June 2023 12:53 PM UTC
Why not open it up to everyone who is interested?
  1. Helpful
  1. Andreas Mykonios
  2. Thursday, 1 June 2023 13:00 PM UTC
:-)

Bill Gates did that with ms-dos, windows and other programs for a long time. Was it successful? Don't know...

(I'm joking. Saw your name).

Andreas.
  1. Helpful
  1. Armeen Mazda @Appeon
  2. Thursday, 1 June 2023 17:17 PM UTC
Anyone interested can contact or sales dept. and we can set them up with a beta, but for somebody who is not yet on an Appeon version of PB the effort to migrate from very old version of PB to the beta is probably not something they can accomplish in the short time of the beta. Just to clarify, a beta serves different purpose than trial version... and we do offer fully functional trial version of latest stable version.
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.