Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi I am hoping someone would know why this is happening. This is the setup I have the CloudPro IDE with PowerServer installed. (This is all local) Also, I run the app as IWA. - There are several (user-defined) function calls in a button's clicke...
PB 2017 R3 What am I doing wrong here: long ll_handle , ll integer i, li_countinteger li_ole_resultmailreturncode li_ret_mailli_ret_mail = iole_mail.maillogon("Outlook","")if li_ret_mail   mailreturnsuccess! then     // never happens    return -1e...
Hello, We have a web application that uses a dll for displaying graphs in our reporting module.  Before I deploy to Power Server, I have made sure to include the dll as an external file to be deployed under the Power Server Toolkit Configurations fo...
We're currently working to migrate a bunch of apps to PowerBuilder 2019R2 from 12.5.2.    We have resource files that reference a network drive, which references a file share mapped to each developers' machine as a drive letter. When deploying apps...
I have two questions: - I have a new datawindow control/object.  The Row Selection Service is turned on, but I don't want rows to be highlighted.  I've done some research, but haven't found how to do this. - Can individual datawindow row's height b...
I'm running PowerBuilder 2017 R3. We're looking to switch our database to require TLS 1.2. We're connection to a SQL Server with a DBMS of SNC SQL Native Client(OLE DB) and provider of SQLNCLI11.  Using a transaction I am setting the parameters for t...
Hi all I am deploying an application to a remote server (web) by packaging/unpackaging method. There is no problem packaging it. However, i am having trouble finding where the unpackaging process on the remote server puts all the application files....
Hi all I have a desktop, client/server application that I need to move to web. I am using PowerServer on a remote server and CloudPro as my dev IDE In the IDE,  I defined the Deployment Profiles that I would like to deploy the application to Both ...
Hi As the subject line says, I am having this issue. Looking through the Q/A community, I found that a couple of those were because of a, or some, space in the name that caused the error The problem I am having is not about the space because there...
Hello, support Can you provide an example of accessing nested classes in PB as this help text explains. I failed to do it in either code or debugger. Thank you Arcady...
Dear appeon,   I hear he issue the internet explorer will discontinue or close it, I have application many use object custom web browser control from microsoft  ,how about this issue, my apps can still run ? powerbuilder 2019 R2 have new object web...
Hi I compiled my application in CloudPro with PowerServer as Web only and configured the setting to run as IWA. It all worked fine but I just didn't see the desktop icon I was told that would be created for the app. Please advise.   Thanks! CJ...
Hi, I use Powerbuilder metaclass functionality to analyze objects. Now I need a way to identify events with predefined parameters. A lot of such events have an event id like "pbm_dwnitemchange" for itemchanged event. But there are also predefined...
Our application is PB 2017 R2 with SQL Anywhere 16.  The application is build in PFC We have created a stored procedure which creates a snapshot of all our tables (16) involved in a complex transaction.  We want to fire this after an update is succe...
Hello, in my PowerBUilder application I use Sql Native Client to connect to Microsoft SQL Server.I use this Parameters: SQLCA.DBMS = "SNC SQL Native Client (OLE DB)" SQLCA.LogPass = "serverpassword" SQLCA.ServerName = "server\instance" SQLCA.Lo...
Greetings all - didn't see anything quite like this in the Q/A so far. We suddenly have a special problem when calling this .Net exe from new PB. This arrangement has been and is still working for 10+ years now on a Windows 2003/PB 12.5 combination, ...
Is it possible to close an application that has not been used during the week using the function Idle(604800), or is 604800 too high value for the Idle function?Does the Idle function take away large Windows resources?After adding Idle(604800), we st...
Hi everyone, I'm having problems to download the PB 2019 R2 installer. Anyone has an idea ?   Best regards,    Philippe PILAT....
Dear team,   Pls help to have a review for below issue, thanks in advance. We have met an issue suddenly without any codes changes on servers. We used the web service WSDL file which engine is Easy Soap to invoke another service was failed. The ...
Hello. We are using the file syncrt.exe to update versions in PB 12.5. Is it suitable for PB 2019 too?How can I use this file to delete files in the destination folder that do not exist in the original folder? Is there a parameter for this in the sy...

There are no discussions available here currently