Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Dear Sir, Whatever datawindows I try to open, powerbuilder auto closed. It works normally yesterday. PB version: Appeon POwerBuilder Universal Edition Version 2017 R3 Build 1880. OS version: Windows 10 Pro Please help. Best Regards, Edward   ...
Hi all. Please see attached. Code works perfectly fine from pb 4.0 up to 2019R1 using theme In R2, instead of going into ue_cancel, it goes into "other" event (pbm_other) for datawindow object in the this window. Running R2 without theme works fi...
Is there a release date for 64-bit debugging IDE? I have problems with the new 10 version of sap business one which is only 64 bit   Angelo...
Hello guys,   Im doing a look like action bar menu to control my windows, but I need to set border on a "menu item", this border is a (StyleRaised!) border and it does this to the image.   As you guys can see the image is normal size but when I...
UPDATE:   31-JUL-2020   I want to thank Chris, John, and Mike for their suggestions!   Using most of Jon's suggestions, I added a YIELD() and a GarbageCollect() into the FOR loop - and the next run did not get locked up. After making a few more chang...
I must be missing something with the PFC caching service (pfc_n_cst_dwcache). There's very little documentation on the service, so I'm hoping someone has used it before and explain how it is to be used. What I don't understand is if you destroy a d...
Hi everyone, i'm trying to install latest build of PB2019 R2, but i get an error trying to download the PowerBuilder IDE update package. All the rest downloaded and installed correctly. Looks like the installer is failing to retrieve the remote zip, ...
Hello, Im exporting a datawindow with the new feature of NativePDF on PB2019 R2 without using ghostscript. It works well but the images look pixelated. Someone knows how to solve this? My datawindows properties are this:   this.Object.DataWindow.E...
I am a new user for GIT.  I have a workspace with 3 targets in it.  Each target has its own PBLs and project.  These targets represent 3 different applications. I'd like to get them into AWS CodeCommit in three separate repositories. Is there a way...
Hi,Appeon My app(PowerBuider 2019 R2 desktop) is making CRUD with C# DataStore ;now I need File Upload and Download, since my server (IIS) on http; 1.What are my options (native or third)?2.Will the Appeon File Server be available with PowerServer2...
Hi,Friends SelectToStore obsolete in compilation,  What alternatives are there;if i need to use result.countthanks var result = _context.SqlExecutor.SelectToStore<DynamicModel>(sql,gi_caja,gs_claveregis,gs_funcionario);             if (resu...
I am trying to copy files into the clipboard so they can be pasted to windows explorer or as an attachment into outlook from my application.  I found the below referenced method for doing this.  the code compiles and run with no error, but nothing is...
PB IDE 2020, How to USE RESTapi, CRUD methods. ?...
Hi everyone, I'm having an issue in a Power Builder 2019, 64 Bit compilation executable. I have a tree-view control with a checkbox node enabled, but when I clicked the node it is not selected, the only way to select the node is using the space-bar....
MySQL Server 5.6.26MySQL ODBC 5.3.10 ANSIPowerBuilder Universal: 2019R2 Build 2328.00 We never had to use 'Key and Updatable Columns' so far in our system we always used 'Key Columns', but now I have something special to do that require . I'm doing...
Hello, Im trying to get an image for my aplication using the GetFileOpenName function. It's working I can choose the image that I want, but I want to block user to change the directory, the network button and the test file creation.   This is the ...
HI Guru    I studied your Migration materials from Powerscript to C# at https://docs.appeon.com/powerscriptmigrator2019r2/PB_to_CSharp_Migrating_Re-factored_Business_Logics(NVOs)/index.html   I found out “datastore” syntax error which different ...
After upgrading to 2019 R2 build 2328 (32 bit)  our users noted that dragging within treeviews using the right mouse button no longer is possible. The treeview controls have the Dragauto property set and DisableDragAndDrop unchecked. When dragging ...
HI, My Powerbuilder Trail version expired and they extend it but now my Toolkit is gone. Can anybody please help? Regards ML    ...
Dear Appeon,    i have a problem with this script , the QR Code result value and the image QR Code is different, between exe and web appeon, the code like this below ; linet_main = CREATE inetluo_data = CREATE n_cst_internet SetPointer(HourGlass!...

There are no discussions available here currently