Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
We just converted (Finally) a PB 12.1 application to PB 2019 R2 (build 2328). It works mostly but for one flaw in the compiled code - we store email templates via user settings in an RTE, in SQL server "text" columns. When we run the app within PB 2...
Hi, When i used older versions of powerbuilder i used pblpeeper for a couple of things, one was to find which pbl an object was saved in, the other was to find the modified date of the object, you could sort the list by modified date and see what yo...
Is there a way using the Themes json file to dynamically set the box images for a protected datawindow column checkbox style control? Looks like it can be done for a Checkbox control by setting:          "disabled-state":             {             ...
Just noticed today the Appeon multi-browser plug-in is now working with Chromium Edge (85.0.564.51) - we're using Appeon powerserver 2017 with the mb plugin installer dated 10/27/2017....
PB 2019 R2 Build 2353 OS with problems: Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard, Service Pack 1 OS's that work fine: Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows Server 2012 Standard I recently upgraded an app from PB 12.5 to 2019 R2 and am seeing an issue with data...
Hi, Would anyone know how to convert Unix Timestamp to DateTime in PowerBuilder?This needs to be done on an object without database connection. P.S. Appeon, it think it would be nice to have this functionality (Timestamp to DateTime and DateTime to...
Hi all. I have followed all the steps outlined in the SnapDevelop 2019 R2 documentation to implement a Web API and have successfully consumed the API from PowerBuilder 2019 R2 using the localhost URL (https://localhost:5001/api/sample/load). Then I...
Hello Appeon Team, What are your plans for PBL dependency removal? It was being said after 2017 Release that PowerBuilder will get rid off PBL. What's the plan?...
What are the steps for installing powerclient on Azure VM.  ...
Hi, We can open  an excel fir ok using Ole and the following code (PB2019R2): OleObject MyOle,wkb MyOle = CREATE OleObject MyOle.ConnectToNewObject('excel.application') //Here we can add code that makes Excel not show up (MyOle.Application.Visib...
Hello everyone,  Im trying to set my appicon for a PB2019 R2 project, but when I click on browse and chose the .ico file, PB closes suddenly. The image is a 256x256 ICO file, and it's located on a folder that is reacheable for my project but Im not ...
HI I need send data to API in  Authorization  ->  token = 'jdsdsdljkhdjhsj' Headers -> X-country ='PE' Body ->  {   "id": "144005999141",   "type": "Cliente" } How can send this info Thaks Luis...
Tengo una aplicación de personal que funciona en power sever, quiero adjuntar documentos de las personas como las puedo subir al servidor?...
Hello, I am trying to troubleshoot a crash in our Application since our recent migration to PB 2019 (build 2082). Seem like it is taking place in the same area of the program and can be reproduced on the development machine. From windows event log i...
I need to incorporate Two Factor Authentication (2FA) into my PowerBuilder 2019 R2 application and I used for this twofactorauth.pbl created by Bruce Armstrong that I found in Appeon community.  The objects from this PBL works fine in C/S version of...
Dear Experts, I am facing a weird problem in drop down list box values in Powerbuilder 2017 R3 Build 1880. Our application gets the list of printers installed in a machine and lists it in a dropdown list box. A variable is used to collect data val...
Hi; Looking on how to fill in a value under the Welcome > Server > Sessions > Active Sessions; the value is User Name. All the other values there, Session ID, IP Address, Application Name, etc have been automatically filled in. How does, o...
Hi all ,    I am consuming api ws with httpclient .POST : url + xml string formatted . I build the xml string my self ( not dw export ) The problem is when i want to use the character & in the string the ws return an error : Illegal xml . Th...
Hi All I would like to ask a question that somewhat relates to this one -> https://bit.ly/3j3rrFT When I issue the command ConnectToNewObject('Outlook.Application'), Powerbuilder returns -3 => Object could not be created. Later I found out t...
Hello Everyone..  Need HELP! I am having issues updating new columns added to a dw inherited from u_dw..   I get update failed, invalid column.. Yet I added the column using the designer itself..  tried many things including changing column name m...

There are no discussions available here currently