Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
How do I modify theme of an object, that is added with function OpenUserObject(), like this: uo_StaticText luo_StaticTextTHIS.OpenUserObject(luo_StaticText, 270, 380)   I've made a custom theme-custom.json file in my theme folder, it looks somethi...
Hi All, Just wondering where I can download a copy of the Sales Application Demo desktop application as referenced in the PB Help. Thanks Michael...
Looking for PowerBuilder 9.0.3 update which we have lost. We do have PowerBuilder 9.0.0 Enterprise....
Hello Appeon folks, Is PowerBuilder 2017 R3 1858 and onwards versions are windows 2019 certified? We are planning to migrate our user's system to windows 2019?   Please confirm....
Hello everyone, i've successfully migrated my application from PB 2017 R3 to PB 2019 R2. Everything working fine, but i've noticed a strange behaviour of the application icon. It's showing correctly in the application additional properties inside PB ...
Hello i was a doing an exercise where i can import csv with dw_1.ImportFile(csv!,path) But my question is, Its possible to import a txt file with metadata, separate by a ' , ' or  '~' or ' - ' or any other character to a dw?  i have only used this ...
Update:  The issue was that the window title was too long AND had spaces in it.             Once I replaced the title with a simple, short string using no spaces it worked.             I replaced my search code with the more complete version presente...
Hi, What is the easiest way to generate source for a Crosstab DataWindow based on query user provide at runtime? Does PB 2019 or later allow SyntaxFromSQL() with "style(type=crosstab)" ? Who want to share code if have done crosstab generation at r...
Hi,    When doing the Compile & Run Web API's for both Salesdemo app or our application getting the below error.     Any advice how to solve this.    Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17763.678](c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserve...
Hello All, I am using "Outlook.Application" for sending emails through PowerBuilder 12.6. The issue I am facing here like,  It is working as per the code written and able to send emails in Development region. But in Test/UAT region where PB is not...
Longtime Appeon user / first time posting.  I did see another post in regards to Informix but didn't seem to match what I needed. In the past, I've used Appeon with Sybase and Oracle without any problems. My current client company is using Informix...
Hi All,   My Appeon Workspace always prompt "Low-Memory Warning" in iPhone and Android Phone, is there any solution? Thank you....
Hello Appeon Team, I have one observation and need your help. In our Application we have one Menu in our application, File ->Page Setup. Here I am calling PrintSetup() Powerscript function, which open the dialog box with list of all available pr...
PB17R3 Keep getting "Cannot find a valid license" error when trying to login.  Have double and triple checked the credentials.   Any ideas?...
So after all these years I thought I was the only one that struggled with trying to get response windows to always be centered within the application no matter what monitor it is on but I am not! Looks like there are many posts out there ( Popup wind...
Is there a way to see if the ole object is still connected.  I have an issue where MS Word is opened using OLE and if word shuts down abruptly the ole object is still active but if any command is issued using the oleobject then we get an error.   Da...
Dear Experts, using PowerBuilder 2019 R2 Build 2353, I tried to save the content of a DataWindow in a PDF file. Page 1 is generated fine.But from page 2 on it seems that all columns except the last one from pages 1,..., n-1 are printed on page n...
Hi All,   Is is possible or how to create a notification on the right upper corner on the APP icon or Appeon Workspace icon in iOS and Android? Thank you....
Hi Team,   I have one doubt ,Appeon will refund the cancelled premium support ticket cost? If the ticket not comes under prescribed category.    Br, Moorthy ...
Hi All, thanks again for providing this forum. Quick question: Using the regular client-server Project Painter, can you generate the PBDs in a different folder than the source PBLs? I know you can do this with the EXE. Would like to specify like a "...

There are no discussions available here currently