Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi Team,   This is regarding the Power Client setup I have successfully configured and the build my source code.  When i call the application through the browser, it's successfully download the CloudAppLauncher to the local drive and when i try t...
Hi, I've used an Inet variable to be able to use the HyperlinkToURL() function.I thought it would be a good idea to use the CoderObject to UrlEncode() the url that I'm passing in. My URL's can point to anything like "file://..." or "http(s)//...".T...
Hi, Has anyone successfully used Oracle 21c with PB2019 R3? regards...
I have a universal datawindow userobject... u_dw. Inherited a new object u_dw_attachments Added a user function of_setworkorder( al_workorder ) In script, when I try to call that function, I get a compiler error. Here's my script: idw_attachments...
[A DB2 database contains the tables and is running on an AS400 minicomputer. The application ODBC connects to a local network Adaptive Server Anywhere database. The ASA database ODBC connects to the DB2 over the company network. The ASA configuration...
Hello, PB 2019 R3 with theme Got 60 entry screens and around 100 report datawindow(s) in one project.   Need to show white background in all report datawindows.  The report is shown on a tab page of a window.   Need to set white background for tab...
In PB2019 R3 the ability was added to switch between runtimes.   The runtime that was originally implemented in was MR2670, but now that 2703 runtime is out, how can I have someone newly installing PB2019 R3 download the 2670 Runtime as they can on...
Hi,     I am using PB 2019 R3 build 2703 in Windows 10 OS. In our application we have stored the resource images and base pbl pbr file in our a network drive. If I run the PowerBuilder as an Administrator and tried to map the file when deploy the e...
Hai, I can't see my PowerServer object in Project Tab. (New - Project ). Seeing PowerClient only. Any reason?...
I am using PB10.2.0 and I want to make some row(s) invisible in a datawindow. I have made all the columns invisible and set height of columns to zero; selected autosize for height of detail band and all columns; Set slide up all above for all columns...
I just installed the latest version of PB.  It installed without error.  However, I'm using WampServer with MySQL and WampServer will not start (Apache hangs).  The error message is: Port 80 is used by Microsoft - HTTPAPI/2.0. Is there a fix or work...
Is there a way when the session timeout occurs and the Restart link page appears in the browser when you click it to make it recall the "commandparm" used in the expired sessions URL? e.g. https://mysite.com/myapp/?debugWhen I click Restart, it load...
Hello, PB 2019 R3  I'm calling one window (w_called), as an instance from another window (w_calling).  The code in w_calling windoww_called       w_1Opensheetwithparam (w_1, param, w_main, 0, Original!) After processing, at closing time of w_call...
PBv12.1, build 7055Windows 10, 64 bit platformOracle 12C We use SAVEAS to save reports we create. We can save as .XLS, which is Excel 5 and 8, but we cannot save in the .XLSX format (Excel 12).I've read in this forum that PBv12.5.1 can SAVEAS to Exc...
FYI - Summary:   You can create multiple databases from a single PostgreSQL driver. Details:PowerBuilder R2019R3 PostgreSQL 12Windows 10 These instructions assume that at least one PostgreSQL driver has been successfully installed onto the Windows ...
Hello, For our database driver we are switching to MS OLE DB. During testing it came to my attention that datawindows containing table blobs are causing dwruntimeerrors. I get the message "Select Error: Blob Column doesn't exist". Now I checked th...
Since PowerServer is basically a completely different product, is the pricing going to be changing? The following is likely for the existing version: https://www.appeon.com/pricing#powerserver  ...
Hello everyone, i need an advice on how to solve this issue. I state that I do not have much experience about iOS environment, but i got a new client that uses iPhone and for now i am not able to make my app work on it. The same app is working grea...
I cam across this function code useful for checking whether required columns have been filled. How does one call this function (pass a datawindow object?), when the argument is a datawindow? Thanks, Jim -------------------------------------------...
PB2019R3Oracle 12CWindows 10, 64 bit platformSummary:Anyone know why the Oracle .DMP files listed below are being generated?There does not seem to be any errors or issues with the running application.Details:I have an application that runs 24x7x365. ...

There are no discussions available here currently