Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
So I have the following XML string: <Result><Status><ReplyStatus>1</ReplyStatus><ReplyText>Success</ReplyText></Status><Data /></Result> With the following PowerScript I create a PBDOM document ...
Another question on the obsoleted (in 2019R3) SoapConnection object.  Since I migrated to 2019R3 the CreateInstance method is failing with a "Bad runtime function reference" error.  Since I've not worked with this since PB version 11 or so I was wond...
I tried iole_word.documents.open("filename", true, false, false,"passwordhere") but it fails... Environment PB17r3, office 365 pro plus......
We are using PBUltimateSuite.  Creating the graph went fine, however when the application is run we get the following error Unresolvable external w_pbwc_graph_painter when linking at line 1 in ue_init event of object uov_chart_js_datawindow. There ...
I migrated an application from 8.0 to 2019 R3. I found a windows script command that is supposed to open an Excel file but it is not working. Does this need a syntax fix or is there a better way to open the file? The following is the code:   wsh = ...
I'm relatively new to using the RestClient and SnapDevelop, but things were going fine in converting our app's DB access to asp.net core web api's until I encountered an issue with the RestClient.Submit method...in particular Syntax 1,  objectname...
Hello everyone. I am working with PB 11.5. The IDE crashes whenever I open the datawindow painter. I did a reinstall as well but that did not help. Any ideas how to get it working again? Here is the entry from the application event log:  Log Name: ...
HiI'm trying to deploy an application from PB2019R3 with a remote FTP server with tls/ssl explicit encryption. When i type in the Remote server configuration and press 'Test FTP Connection' it connects succesfully to the server. When i upload cloud ...
Hi! The scrollbar doesn't work with mouse wheel on remote desktop. in Another application, for example notepad, Google Chrome, etc  It works. Why? In this pandemic environment, we need to use remote desktop, because the office of our company is c...
Good afternoon, I have a doubt about the resolution of my second screen, i don't know hot to get the resolution from pixels to powerbuilder units.   Do you know any way to get the resolution ?...
I've just migrated from PB 2019R2 to R3.  Now, the 'timer' from the status bar appears mid-screen.  The status bar works ok for MicroHelp. I've looked at similar posted issues and the recommendations appear to setting the  is_classname[] variables t...
Hi, we are using a datawindow with external data source to receive barcodes from BC-Readers.The Barcodes are trades item numbers, formerly EAN, now GTIN.The column 'ean' is defined as string.This works pretty good since years.Now we have to handle b...
I'm a PB 12.5 classic user and I  was trying  to call a C++ dll,the parameter has array like   in C++     typedef struct clientinfo_insuinfo_ret_struct{ int insuinforecordscount; double * balc; char ** insutype; char ** psn_type; char ** psn_i...
Good morning, How can i do this ? When i open my Powerbuilder app it's shows on the first monitor after that i move the app on the second monitor, and closed it.   I want that the next time i open the app it appears on the second monitor.   i'll...
I cannot run a web app deployed to PowerServer 2020. Keep getting the message "The Appeon Xcelerator plug-in cannot be loaded." I've verified the security settings, trusted sites list, etc. Uninstalled all client-side PowerServer downloads. Clear...
Existing environment: - PB2019R2 (build 2353) - SVN Server 1.10.6 (r1863367) - TortoiseSVN 1.9.7.27907 (64-bit) client used on developer boxes Recently migrated from PVCS to SVN. Initially, we ran into some issues/confusion with PB objects residi...
Apparently, I no longer PASTE an image into these questions.When I COPY an image from a Word doc and try to paste it here, I only get this icon: Or...is it only me, and no one else is having this difficulty?Thanks,Olan...
Hi, We have an issue with Cross tab report, while saving to HTML, Excel, or any other format, dynamic compute columns heading (data) is not display instead displaying as physically created computed columns. eg. Dynamic columns such as months (Jan, ...
Hi     I have an application written in Powerbuilder.Net converted to Powerbuilder 2019 R3. The app functions as expected until a function is called that sends an xml request to UPS and receiving a response back. This is the code of the function th...
I'm trying to use the Microsoft WebBrowser control in a PB 12.6 64bit application. When I run it, it gives an error that it is unable to convert an any variable to extobject.  Has anyone gotten this to work?  ...

There are no discussions available here currently