Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi Appeon Team, I am looking into the possibility to subscribe PS2021 License, deploy PS2020 + testing/finetuning PS2021, for the reason: 1. With Microsoft announcement on IE retirement coming year, we need move RDS application to PS2020 Web deploy...
Does anyone know a way to get the coordinates and size of the tab part of a tabpage (i.e. the part that the user clicks to select that particular tabpage in a tab control)?  ...
Hi I am evaluating the possibility to develop an application in PowerBuilder with connection to an SQL Server database to be able to run it on web browser on a tablet/smart phone.  We are using PowerBuilder 2019R2 with Microsoft SQL Server database...
Good Morning! We are preparing to update our system to PB2019R3 from PB2019R2. Is it true that the function "GetByteArray()" will be obsolete from PB2019R3 and in future ? If yes, What function would we use as replacement ?  Thank you!!  ...
Hi, I have code in a window function to add data in a new row in a datawindow  on a tab page on the window. Once the new entry is populated via the function (which works fine), I want to open that tab page from the calling function in the window. ...
Any news on submitting sessions?...
Dear all,how to parse Multipart/form-data that was received via a response? The response includes JSON along with PDF data wrapped in a multipart-message. How to extract the pure PDF data?regards Thorsten...
Hi,I need to send emails from powerbuilder that contain an image embedded in message body , not as an attachment. Is this possible? Thank you for your attention and help....
Hello, What needs to be done to have an application installed in a Web site other than "Default Web Site" in IIS, and in a directory other than c:\inetpub\wwwroot? Thanks in advance for any help....
Hi All, I converted our app to PB2019 R3 build 2703 this week, and noticed it was freezing up whenever I closed a large report.  Looking at task manager, the app was taking a large portion of the CPU cycles while appearing frozen.  When the CPU usag...
I am trying to highlight a bookmark, following code gives me an error. Anyone have any ideas on how to do this? iole_word.ActiveDocument.Bookmarks.Item(avs_bookmark).Range.HighlightColorIndex = ll_hcolor I struggle with OLE is there any document or...
I have two printer with different paper size (A4 & small label) i use below script, choose printer then print out, it always print out the default printer paper size.dw_1.print(true,true) after search and known that PB's printer session,i chang...
Starting PB2021 as administrator Build & deployed   project succesfully Compile & Run Web API   gives   (see attached file)...
I deployed an app to clients, just one case was it was forced closed when it looked like executed the function within the DLL, all the ways I have tried  I tried build a dependecies of PB within PowerBuilder Runtime Packager, and installed that pack...
Is there a way to fix this? The server automatically redirects to HTTPS when the initial web connection is made, but apparently when the IWA login dialog comes up it just uses HTTP? Is there a setting we need to change, or is this a deeper problem? ...
PB2019R3, b2703When running the EXE compiled with the same code using PB2019R3, b2670, all DW retrieves work correctly.When running the EXE compiled with b2703, though, the first DW retrieval fails: The same code run from the 2703 IDE works.The same...
We just updated from PB12.5.2 to 2019R2, and noticed an issue filtering one of our reports. The report is a composite DataWindow, grouped, with nested report objects in the group header bands. It displays properly on the initial retrieve, but nested...
Update:This turned out to be a different issue than what I thought. We have been compiling the EXE without checking the PBD or DLL boxes on the library tabpage in order to compiled the entire application into the EXE. This has worked well for decades...
Hello, i hvae activate the designmode in my webbrowser object with: wb_1.navigate("javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0") now i try to change the font size with: wb_1.navigate("javascript:document.body...
In an MDI configuration,  want to call a function that is in an already opened widow (say w_main) from another opened widow (say, w_detail) and, once the function is executed, close the calling widow (w_detail) to return to the original window, (w_ma...

There are no discussions available here currently