Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello everyone. I would like to understand if it is possible to create a WEB application, based on SDI form, and make sure that by opening the FORMS, these do not "go out" from the browser going around the whole desktop! it seems quite abnormal behav...
Is there a way for a Power Server App to determine the name of the host server?  I have an app running on two servers through an F5.  When the App retrieves the URL using AppeonExtFuncs.of_GetIeUrl() it shows up as the address of the F5 and not the s...
I have a very small c# dll which is working on my localhost, a test server, and 1 of our 2 production servers.  It is failing on our second production server.  It is unable to load the dll or one of its components.  The dll has been loaded into inetp...
Good Day - We are currently testing our newly migrated (PB2019 R2) application on Windows Server 2019. We noticed a lot of fonts/symbols we have used for many years simply do not exist on WS2019. Based on MS documentation, we cannot simply distribut...
Hello, I have a problem between PowerServer Web and Oracle. The decimal values ​​are multiplied by 100. I suspect a decimal separator problem. How can i define it ? It works well in PowerBuilder. Thank you Olivier...
We've recently have had a range of users in different environments report that when printing to the built in Microsoft PDF Printer they will randomly not get the print pop up box after the call is made from Powerbuilder. The issue seems isolated to t...
if i start the app in the ide it works fine. if i start the app via the generated exe (32-bit) it fails. The problem is it doesn't create a nonvisulobject, which is required in the startup script. it's a simple create objectname which fails. For tes...
Hi. What is the most elegant way of sending many parameters to WebApi to do Datawindow's retrieve ? In PowerBuilder I have a datawindow like this:: String ls_companyInteger li_yearDatetime ldt_dateFromDatetime ldt_dateToString ls_CustomerFromStr...
I've opened up my application, moved it to my secondary screen, then run PrintSetup() and it pops up on the original screen, what's the simplest way to make sure it pops up on the same screen as my application?? It does this for other windows I open...
Hello,   I'm working on a window that inherits from another that has a close on the Open event, when the condition is false I trigger this close event, but the child window keeps executing his open event and throws a null object error.    Regards...
We have migrated our application from PB 10 to PB 2019 R2 and facing an issue in the RTE control.I have selected the 'Built in TX Text Control' in the application properties. When we change the Input Field data in the runtime before saving the recor...
HI Guru    I  migrated powerbuilder script to C#, It seems only pure C# and no visual window image. It that is correct ?   ...
I have a problem with the ImportJson function on HP ProDesk 800SFF using Windows 10 Professional.  When it tries to perform an  ImportJson, (rowcnt = dw_source.ImportJson(ls_SimpleJson,  Primary!, 1, 5), it stops and exits the app. It operates on win...
We have some code in our report-viewing window to determine whether VCR-like paging controls (for First, Previous, Next or Last Page) are enabled based on whether there are multiple pages. However, one of our reports has grouping, with Group 1 havin...
I tried dowloading and using the TopWiz App for sending SMS through PB.  I'm having some trouble and getting a "ERR: 901, Internal error - please retry", regardless.  I do have a working Clickatell acount and can send SMS through my browser. Has any...
Dear Sir, Whatever datawindows I try to open, powerbuilder auto closed. It works normally yesterday. PB version: Appeon POwerBuilder Universal Edition Version 2017 R3 Build 1880. OS version: Windows 10 Pro Please help. Best Regards, Edward   ...
Hi.   I've gathered profiling information at runtime for one of our customers. I have a PBP file at my computer and want to open it in "Profiling Trace View" in PowerBuilder 2019 to analyze it. First I need to choose a target (.pbt) file, and the...
Hi all. Please see attached. Code works perfectly fine from pb 4.0 up to 2019R1 using theme In R2, instead of going into ue_cancel, it goes into "other" event (pbm_other) for datawindow object in the this window. Running R2 without theme works fi...
Is there a release date for 64-bit debugging IDE? I have problems with the new 10 version of sap business one which is only 64 bit   Angelo...
PB 2019 R2  IDE Crash when i Try to select an icon/bmp in menu or any object   Angelo  ...

There are no discussions available here currently