Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello PB 2019 R3 users, Is anyone else having issues adding external files to a PowerClient project? In the PowerClient project painter, External Files tab, clicking the Add Files... button brings up the "Add Files" browser dialog, but selecting a ...
Does anyone know whether the ACCESSIBILITY parameter does anything in pb.ini for PowerBuilder Classic applications built using earlier versions of PowerBuilder, such as SAP PowerBuilder 10.5? If not, is there a similar method for disabling Section 50...
Hi.I have problems compiling our application on our Teamcity buildserver using AutoCompiler 2019R3.When executing this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\AutoCompiler 19.0\pbc190.exe" /d C:\BuildAgent\work\ed38704f104cf71f\buisy\buisy.pbt /o C:\Build...
Hi! We just installed PB2019-R3 yesterday and one of the first things I noticed after building our project executable with the new IDE and runtime is that the runtime version is now automatically embedded within the product version of the executable ...
How to get the barcode scanner working on a mobile device Hi Using Powerbuilder 19 R2 to make a app, I want to scan a barcode and use the information in the app. Looking online in de docs : https://docs.appeon.com/ps2020/workarounds_and_api_guide/...
Hi want to use appeon_workarounds.pbl the function AppeonGetClientIP ( ) but when I call this function show error that dll not found EonAXNVO.dll, EonEmfPic.dll and Eonejbclient.dll where I can found this dll in my instalation not exist   I have   ...
Buenas Noches.. a todos    Existe Algún Video de PowerServer 2021?   Att Carlos...
Windows 10, 64-bit platformOracle 12C, PostGresSQL35WPB2019R2Is there ANY way that R2 and R3 can coexist on the same VM/PC?I support multiple versions of our very large app, and as such am currently using PBv12.1 and PB2019R2.When I migrate to R3 I e...
Hello; I am working on a PB app that has existed peacefully for some time, but now needs some new info added to a report. I created an Oracle function to get this value. The function is working fine, kicked off by a button clicked event of a window ...
Good evening. We have pb 2019 build 2170 in production. I have download pb 2019 R3 in another PC for testing.  We saw in a video demo that it was possible to change the IDE. Is it possible to change The IDE bettween our production version and R3? o...
Hi, I've been playing with the new powerclient feature for deploying our applications and I'm really starting to like it! When installing on our customers, we normally specify a command line argument in the shortcut to the app, to indicate which da...
Hello, after migrating to pb2019 R3 i'm experiencing a strange behaviour enabling themes on my application. i've created a main general theme.json where i coded how the "window" should look and several other .json where i coded single window object ...
PowerClient looks very exciting as a way to solve the perennial client/server problem of deploying code to clients! But I have questions about a couple of aspects that are making me think it’s not something we can use yet. I haven't had any hand-on ...
Hi guys,   Here's my situation.   I was using PB2017 till end of november. Then i decided to migrate my software towards PB2019 R2, which worked without any error.   I have been making code changes to my PB2019 R2 code without any problem , com...
I installed PB 2019 R3 within the past few days.  I can now run (no debug) my ASP.NET Core 3.1 Web API, however I get an error when I try to debug it: "Start debugger failed. Process started but no CoreCLR found".  Please see the attached screen prin...
Hi.I am converting our application from PB2017 R3 to PB2019 R3. All runs fine.Except I have a problem concerning the new runtime environement and loading Oracle oci.dll with our application.My application is named "buisy" and I would like to provide ...
  I do not know how to capture a click from the vertical drop on the RibbonBar menu.    <ApplicationButton Text="Application" Enabled="true" Tag="RibbonBar Demo" Visible="true">      <ApplicationMenu>        <Master>           &...
Im looking for any "HOW TO" video to automate our upgrade process.   I have updated to Powerbuilder 2019 R3   We currently run the simple "Copy" of EXE, PBDs to and from the network file folders to local computers (including citrix) when upgrades...
Hello,   Nice to see the forthcoming product roadmap.   Happy to see so many planned enhancements.    https://www.appeon.com/developers/roadmap Along with these I would like to know if anything is planned for Mobile development.  We here feel tha...
Buenos días a todos   Por hacer una Pregunta   ¿Cuándo sale al mercado PowerServer 2021?     Att Carlos...

There are no discussions available here currently