Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
how to rectify the odbc sql server driver does not found or access denied...
Hello I have inherited an insurance application written in Powerbuilder 9. (PowerGen® Version 8.0.1.00 for PowerBuilder® V9.0, PowerBuilder ORCA Version: 9.0.3.8836) The application is still running without any issues on CITRIX/Windows Server 2008/...
Hello, we have a problem with the build of one of our application with orcascript since last week. We use PowerBuilder 2019 build 2170 with TFS2018 as our source control.Every night at 1 am, a build of all our application start using orcascript.For ...
Hi, I would like to know how you are doing unit tests with the PowerBuilder Classic. Using PBUnit? Using PowerUnit? Is there any forecast of being released by Appeon something that will facilitate our life as developers? How MVPs are doing unit te...
Hi, I am getting SQLDBCODE:999 Can not get parameters of procedure dbo.xxx.   I am running pb2019 using sql server express 2019. This is a small app I just upgraded both pb and sql. On my personal (brand new) laptop, using same software, i run the a...
Hi ! I don't know if anyone else on the PowerServer 2021 beta could answer this:   How do I debug the "client" app that is produced and launched by the web app launcher ?   I am having a hard time deploying our app to PowerServer right now, it sh...
Hi,   I am able to run the application (PowerBuilder 2019 R2) on my pc.  however, once I copied the pbd and exe file on the user's pc and try to open the application, I get a system error message (screenshot below).  I read the Deployment documents...
Hello , we have applications written in PB 12.5 with SQl 2008R2 Databases. We want to udgrade to SQl 2012 and then to 2016 or 2017.  Which version of PB is compatible with this version of Sql ?...
Appeon Work Space version 2670 for android problem issue when take Photo , this feature not working at android 11 but if I try on android 10 this feature work fine.   i already upgrade work space to 2670 , apps can open , but feature like take phot...
Hi Guys   anyone has already developed a window to manage the theme? So any user can modiify it's own theme safely?   thanks...
how do you declare the variables ir and n_ir? the code below shows the error:error: c0047: Simple datatype illegal for crate statemant: n_irlob lblb_argsString ls_headersString ls_urlString ls_argslong ll_lengthinteger li_rcInet irli_rc = GetContex...
Hello! I have a problem with the RTE editor and RichText edit style in a datawindow. When I type alt(right)-z every time is triggered Undo. Is the solution for blocking this combination of keys. In Polish, in the national character set there is an a...
Hi ,   We are using powerbuilder 2019 and in on of the case (while trying to use soap client)we were getting some issue in windows 10 but same code working fine without any error in windows 7. is there any DLL we need to update. i have attached th...
Does anyone have any experience or recommendations regarding integrating a Form Builder with a traditional PowerBuilder client application running on Windows?   Requirements (that I can think of now): Users define a form with text, fields, checkb...
Hi All Hope you are well, I have a compiled programme in 2019 build 2170 32bit compile  When i quit my programme ( halt close ) The programme seems to quit but if i look at task manager the programme is still listed as running  This is on windows...
We need to migrate our legacy ap from PowerBuilder v11.5 to latest Appeon version.  I have been advised by an Appeon consultant to post the question here to see if we can somehow obtain v11.5 of the IDE to do this migration....
Several items... How to copy and paste from one worksheet to another and keep all formatting. I have tried. ole_sheet.PasteSpecial("-4104") - Fails Get runtime error. ole_sheet.PasteSpecial() - runs but does not keep formating ole_sheet.Paste - ...
Hi, I have modified a theme from 2019R2. including it in the EXE worked with applytheme(path). Why this theme does not work in 2019R3 in the EXE with applytheme(path)? the path is correct. Thx for help.   André Rust...
Is there a configuration file showing/defining the workspace source control settings?...
Hello PB 2019 R3 users, Is anyone else having issues adding external files to a PowerClient project? In the PowerClient project painter, External Files tab, clicking the Add Files... button brings up the "Add Files" browser dialog, but selecting a ...

There are no discussions available here currently