Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi, We have PowerBuilder 2019 R2 application and deploy to Citrix. But recently have issue that when open window from the link of another window, the window opened not on top, but at the bottom of existing window. We do not have code change for thos...
I have a treeview control which I am populating with two first levels that have two levels below them for a total of three levels. Everything has been working great until I added a third first level. The new first level is expanded initially so the ...
Hi, I need to ask, is it possible to open project develop in powerbuilder 2019r2 with powerbuilder 2019? with kind regards,  ...
I am loving the inclusion of a demo app to show the Apache E-Chart charting tools in PB 2019 R3.  I have been asked if we would be able to retrofit this into our existing PB 2019 R2 based application.   Does anyone know if that is feasible using the ...
Hi, Such a simple thing as trying to run an example: I've downloaded https://github.com/Appeon/.NET-DataStore-Example Trying to to rebuild I'm getting this error message: Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    MSB3027    Co...
Hi. We have some windows containing a lot of graphical controls. Applying a standard theme may take several seconds when the window opens. Do you have any tips to improve the speed of applying themes ? Thanks Thierry...
Hi ,  We have problem when we use SaveAs from Datawindow. When we will try SaveAs XLSX . Our software stop works when try to save as XLSX. The others formats works correctly when we save the data.  Windows event viewer shows error : I check othe...
We have a big old client-server PowerBuilder application. We will upgrade to PowerBuilder 2019 R3 in the near future and are thinking about having both a 32-bit and a 64-bit version for various reasons. Does anyone have any success / horror stores o...
With powerclient, which version of RTE corresponds to "Rich Text Support"?I thnk it's probably the "Build-in Rich Edit" (now marked as obsolete) and not "TX TextControl ActiveX v15.0"? It would be nice to be able to also choose "TX TextControl Activ...
Hi there, Powerbuilder 12.5 classic application has no issues creating temporary tables in an Azure MSSQL database (account dbo user) but for some unknown reason... a deployed web application from PB 12.5 using the same connection parameters (user n...
Hi all, Thanks Appeon team to offer the Powerserver2021 beta trial opportunity. I have successfully deployed the SalesDemo application with the help from Julie.  When trying to deploy my own application, hit the error:   Error: Illegal characters...
HelloI am using powerserver movile 2017 R2 and I have an application that so far worked, but when migrating the phone to the latest version of Android the applications close. Has it happened to someone? I need help...
Team, We are running legacy application to support our customer, it was migrated to PB 12.6    2 years back and it is working fine in 2008 Server. Now we are planning to upgrade our Citrix server to 2016. But most of the reports taking longer than a...
Hi all, In that folder are files which looks like VisualStudio Extensions and it looks interesting.  Is there some documentation o information about those files and what they are for?   Thank you Ales  ...
Hello, We are using PB 2019 R2 Build 2328 and have been dealing with an issue relating to execute stored procedure.  We are using the nvo like below:   nvo_sqlcadb_log DBapplogsDBapplogs = CREATE nvo_sqlcadb_applogs DECLARE addlog procedure for ...
Version: PB2019 I have a window in my PB app that read/write from files.  Currently the files are stored in a network drive and we are migrating those files to cloud storage. I do have access to the cloud location of the files. How do I read/write ...
Hi Guys I have a dw of 4 columns (The Key is A,B)   I imported it into my snap developer project and I Scaffolded it creating service and controller The model is this  (for instance) {  A: "", B: "", C: "", D: "" } Now My CRUD API are crea...
Hi,   Below error occur  when using PowerBuilder 2021 to build and deploy PowerServer Project. How to resolve this error ?  ...
Hello, friends. We are testing PB 2019 R3, and we are very excited about the powerclient functionality. At the moment it works fine. But we wonder if there will be any possibility  of connecting  in the same way as web. I mean, work from home. I th...
I've been bumping up against my active session limit in AEM but when I look in the database, I don't see the same number of connections.  Why is that?  I do not have a timeout in AEM since I need certain application functions to be persistent.  For o...

There are no discussions available here currently