Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
If the error shows up on windows 11 system saying that it is missing msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll is it possible to copy the window 10 dlls into my runtime directory.  Is there a security risk in coping msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll to windows 11?  ...
Hi, So i am trying to update Oracle by using Datastore.Update() but I can't tell if its supposed to take a long time or if something in my code is not working. For reference, I think I am updating about 400k rows and each row has like 46 columns. Th...
Hi everyone,  I've read https://docs.appeon.com/pb2022/pbug/ch04s05s01.html and unfortunately saw the following: Supports browsing videos at common formats in web page (MPEG-4 ASP, H.264, and H.265 formats are unsupported) That's pitty because...
We need to start allowing users to scan and then connect documents via a fields on the form they scanned. How anyone done this using Powerbuilder and does anyone have software recommendation.   As always, Thanks in Advance for any help !!!   Rich...
Hi Team,  We have a request to add a new column to a data object. After adding a new column, the datawindow does not show the entire screen columns due to print specifications. I have tried modifying the margins and paper specs but still no luck. How...
Hi All, I have issues installing Appeon Powerbuilder 2021 Standard Runtime Setup Error on windows 11. The same installation works perfectly on windows 10. I have copied the atl100.dll,msvcp100.dll,msvcr100.dll to the destination folder and still d...
I went to the PoserServer Web Tutorial page and I clicked in any of the videos and I get a message that says: "Sorry The video does not exist."   By any chance are the videos somewhere else or where I can download.    Thank you in advance for you...
Hi, is there away i can generate PDF from C# API Rest call?...
Hi Team, In one of my nested datawindow i have inserted tableblob control. While copy all the data  in the nested report by using the below command. But am getting external property error because of table blob control not supported. The purpose of t...
Hello Powerbuilder Developers, after updating to PB2022 there are graphics issues on response and popup windows: Some graphic Objects are not shown, for example buttons. After Mouseover they are displayed. I changed several properties, colors, the...
I have a powerserver 2020. PowerBuilder 2019 R3. I can deploy the app with no issue. I can connect from PB IDE with no issue to the database, I can connect to database from in the ODBC driver test connection. But when I test the DataSource this is wh...
  Hello. It's the Melograno Data Service (Italy) Currently, customers who are using Appeon 2020 (using multi browser) are not operating normally as the screen comes out white in the window 11 (version 22H2) environment. Can you help us ? Thanks,...
Hi, When using datawindows in query mode that contains dropdowns - the value in the data column is displayed, not the display value. The data column contains the table's primary key which is a sequence no, and the display column contains f.ex. a des...
Hi Folks I'm afraid I didn't really realise what the ribbonbar could do for me until I started developing a new application from scratch and I wanted the options to be intuitive and complete, but just for the actions the user was attempting. In othe...
    Hi, we are in Powerbuider 2019 R3 Build 2703, Windows 10 in some particular cases, we have a system error. I just made retrieve on datawindow and crash : ( i have tried in Powerbuilder 2021 too, same error )   Détecteur d'erreurs 117863146...
Hi All, PowerBuilder Version: 2021 Build 1509 RT 21.0.0.1509  Issue with: datawindow.print(TRUE) not printing the entire content of a datawindow edit control. I am using my_report.print(TRUE) to do a PRINT of a report which has a edit control with...
We are using PowerBuilder communicating with ADABAS on a mainframe through a CICS layer of procedures (But there is a blackbox that sits between PowrBuilder and CICS)... Is there a tool that can connect PowerBuilder to CICS directly on the mainframe...
Hi, We are delivering .pbd files to the user. Before delivering .pbd file to user we would like to digitally sign the .pbd files. May I know how I can sign the .pbd files. If appeon is not supporting signing .pbd file, may I atleast know the algor...
I'm getting the following error: C:\APP\SnapDevelop\repos\espowerserver\AppModels\AppModels.csproj(2,3): Error MSB4025: The project file could not be loaded. Name cannot begin with the '.' character, hexadecimal value 0x00. Line 1, position 2. the ...
Hello, Could you refer me to a document or place in online documentation that contains an overview of what is currently possible to do with PowerBuider? With words like "cloudify", "PowerClient", "PowerServer", "SnapDevelop", I really miss some kind...

There are no discussions available here currently