Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
hi, is there a date when the localized runtime files for powerbuilder 2022 will be released? regards, moritz...
Hi together, a datawindow with several columns, tooltips are enabled. On W10 all tooltips are shown on mousemove event. On Windows Server 12 and Windows 7 (just testing there also) one controls tooltip is not displayed, other controls tooltips are...
Hi All, Does anyone has a copy of the SySAM software and willing to share? We have just upgraded to AVD (Azure Virtual Desktop) machine and our standalone license for PB 12.1 does not work anymore.   TIA, Neil  ...
Hi, Is there a way to speed up how fast dataStore.Retrieve() retrieves all rows? Or can i split up the Retrieve() in some sort of way using multithreading. For example this is what I'm thinking, could I get the count of all rows, split it up N times...
I am just starting to play with PowerServer in my development environment, Meaning that testing the code runs on my local computer.  As you know a DOS window opens up to for the database communication and you can see the JSON.  I was given a Demo of ...
Got my PowerServer 2021 POC working, but having an issue with at least 1 datawindow not being found.  Unfortunately it's on the main screen that displays base data.  I've searched through the TroubleShooting documentation and I don't see anything abo...
Since at least PB version 9 (that's as far back as I can check) PB's Application object has six events, but only four (Close, Idle, Open, & SystemError) are listed in Help documentation. I can find no mention of the ConnectionBegin and Connec...
Dear All I have an issue that I need help with.I want to convert a text(xml) to html text. how does it work in powerbuilder? string example input <tag_name>  root element<tag_name2 attribute="female"><name><emp_fname>Fran&...
hello  how download power server 2022  and install...
Hi team, Using your application how can we open the OLD PDB extension file and get the details. If its paid means how much we have  to pay. Please let me know.   Thanks & regards V.NarayanaPrasad...
Hi,  I attach a document with the steps and questions about .NET web service. Thank you...
Hello friends, I'm trying to address a WEB service with an httpclient-object and the get-method, but I always get the status message 401. I'm using the following code: HttpClient lnv_HttpClientlnv_HttpClient = Create HttpClientstring ls_u...
Hello, All of a sudden my PB 2019 IDE stopped opening. I click the icon in the Windows menu, the splash window opens, and then PB's icon just sits in the task bar. Nothing happens when I click it, and when I hover the mouse pointer over it, an empty...
Hello! I'm working on a server with PowerServer 2020 installed and working, with some mobile applications in production. I have an issue with the AEM login screen. The screen shows correctly, I enter user and password and hit the login button, but ...
Dear Team, I have a data in SQL Server Table with below format;   Create Table Menus( id int identity(1,1), menuID int , menuname varchar(50), ParentID int ) Insert into Menus(menuID,menuname,ParentID) values (1,'File',-1)Insert into Menus(menuID...
Currently, we are using the OauthClient object to request a token and then use that token to get the data using the RequestResource function. Thanks to a lot of the posts I have seen here, I was able to put this together and it works quite well. Un...
Buenos días a todos Existe alguna forma de colocar color a un botón de comando?     Muchas gracias a todos por su colaboracion   Att Carlos    ...
When I am creating a new cloud app launcher its getting created and upload successfully, But when I am trying to install my application through that launcher its not installing and I am getting the below image, Please help me knows, thanks in advance...
Hello All! It is my first time posting to this community so thank you in advance for any advice you can provide. For background knowledge we are running InfoMaker 2019 Build 2083. Our InfoMaker knowledge is limited admittedly, and in conjunction wi...
Hi! I know I can create a datastore by doing new Datastore<myDW>(MyOracleconnection)  but im looking to create a new DataStore from its attribute string, something like this new DataStore("myDWattribute"); Trying to do this throws an error "No...

There are no discussions available here currently