Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi Sir or Madam, I am having issue that when i use Native PDF!  , it takes some amount of time to generate. But when i fallback to old way/distill method, it generate pretty fast.  It is big different, times taken was from 7 minutes(use distill!) to...
Application terminated please help me  the application not work when close cmd  please see image in attatchment how solved it if you have video learning please send me ...
I have two questions. 1.- I have PowerServer 2020 Build 2703.00 64-Bit Edition WorkGroup(Appeon) Mobile. Product Edition: WORKGROUP (Appeon)    Product Version: Appeon PowerServer 2020 Build 2703.00 64-bit Edition    Operating ...
hello  i want run application under explorer  A Look Under the Hood see picture in attachments   please explain me how make run application under explorer A Look Under the Hood  ...
PB 2019 R3 We have migrated our 12.1 .Net Web Service to PB 2019 R3. When I deploy to my localhost I get my list of items showing but when I go to execute any one of them it returns the following error: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: ...
I am in the process of converting and testing my PB app to Powerserver 2022.  What I am noticing is that after I log in and just wait at some point the transactions get disconnected.  I am sure this is a timeout setting I can set but not sure where. ...
We're Using InfoMaker 2017 R3. I created a label on a report with several Barcodes. When printing the form in Portrait Mode, the scanner can read it but not when printed in Landscape Mode...
Hello, Why there is no change between PB 2019 R3 icon and PB 2022 icon?   Both are same and it becomes difficult to differentiate between these two applications when we start from windows taskbar...   Is there any plan to change the icon of PB 2022?...
I just installed PB2022 b1878 and converted my applications. The conversion went as smooth as silk!  :) HOWEVER..... the icon is EXACTLY is the same as the PB2019R3 icon, both on the desktop shortcut and in the application IDE. It sure would be nice ...
The build generated by calling pbc170.exe creates .exe file without application icon. Another mystery is: the icon file is set when open application Addition Parameters within PB IDE. But exported application .sra file does not contain it.  How t...
Good Morning!I need to return a string value by a procedure in PB, but the data is not complete.Is there any solution for this case? Grateful....
Hi, We are trying to encrypt log on information using Asymmetric Encryption RSA 2048 using PB17 R3 The Public Key is being provided by another system using OpenSSH which we are receiving as a .PEM file. When I try and use this Public Key to encryp...
Using PB2022 Beta I was able to take our existing client/server app and create a working PowerServer project.  However, after I uninstalled the Beta and installed PB2022 build 1878, the web version no longer works.  Trying a Build/Deploy gives the er...
Hi,  I cannot login to PowerBuilder 2021, below error message displayed. Can you help ? ...
Is there an alternative to PowerFilter? Does PB2017 R3 have capabilities for modern excel-like filtering? If not, are there any plans for that in 2018 (and beyond) versions?...
Just started working with PB22 but it appears I'm missing some files.  Since the Cloud Launcher was introduced, all runtimes included the CloudAppInstall folder.       However, with PB22 runtime, I don't see that folder anymore.  I made sure eve...
I'm looking into making updates to a database. So far I have normal updates working "datastore.Update();" However I'm curious if there is a way to do Bulk Updates with the C# datastores? ...
PB 2021 Build 1509, Oracle 19 Something has changed in my environment, and not sure what else to check. I manually checked each of the sites mentioned in the error message:   https://apips.appeon.com, https://apips.appeon.net, https://apipsoa.appeo...
I have a DW save to XML file then eventually to KML file (GOOGLE EARTH) project, where I need to append this predefined XML as a HEADER section (below is a small sample) to the top of the DW generated XML file.  how do I prevent Powerbuilder from con...
Hi, Anybody have a template like this appointment system (Calendar view) ?. This is just design.  ...

There are no discussions available here currently