Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
hello i have pb12.6 and i want to generate xml code from my program can any one send me way to do this ?...
I've used image files (png, bmp, etc.) in DW by referencing them using bitmap statement bitmap ( "email_image.png" )   Since switching to use the Ribbon Menu control I would like to use the newer icons in my DW's also in some cases. Example: bitm...
PB2019 R3 Theme version 190   By default our toolbar text size is set to 8 Once we apply a theme, that includes menu, the toolbar text size increases. We display a bitmap image, and below that the text is now cut off. So the text size increases w...
Hi, Going from pb 2021 to pb 2022 we got one issue with our PDF export. In PB 2021 it looks like the pdf export take in consider the with of the column shown in datawindow, while in pb 2022 the PDF export is printing all data read in to the field f...
i want to save datawindow as pdf at program powerd by pb12.6  ...
i want to send e-mail messages from my program powered by version pb.12.6...
Hi,   Just want to ask what could be the possible cause of the error encountered during saving of the datawindow to Excel file when running the executable file. If the application is being run within the Powerbuilder IDE, saving to Excel is succes...
Hi, I successfully saved the datawindow to an Excel file but when I tried to open it using the code below, it shows this error. Does it something about the  64-bit Excel application installed in my PC? Can you please help me on this matter. Thank yo...
Hi, We are evaluating PowerServer 2022.   While running the PowerServer Project we are getting the following error Updating powerserver configuration: Invalid license codeUpdating powerserver configuration: Invalid license codeFailed to configure ...
Hi all, We are preparing for upgrading our legacy desktop application from PowerBuilder 2019 to 2022, but the exact same code that works upon compilation on 2019 simply does not run when compiled in 2022. No error messages, simply shows the "working...
I have two computers, can I develop on them as long as I'm only logged into one....
We have now been using PB 2022 since beta.  My feedback is that it works brilliantly. To us it is the best ever version pf PB! We have also successfully migrated everything to x64 and it works totally stable. However, be aware of the argument decl...
Hi, We encounter intermittent error "Datawindow Error : Http Error! :Service Temporarily unavailable"   After set below powerserver logging setting to true in Logging.JSON file, does it automatically log error details to "Logging/logs/powerserver.l...
  When using IWA on an IIS website setup with a "Physical path" set to the project directory, IWA fails to load with a 404. The shortcut on our Windows desktop is: "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Appeon\Appeon IWA Runner\AppeonIWAShell.exe" -r -u "h...
multi language user failed runtime not exist path!!! Windows User Name Language IS Korean. run PowerClient App failed. If the Windows user name is in Korean, the path is broken and cannot be found. You cannot force users to change their Windows...
I have a userobject that is used on a window and can't open this object in the IDE because PB says an ancestor or descendant is already open. I have no windows open in PB the only way to open that object is to close the IDE and open it again.   I ...
I have just converted my application to Powerserver 2022.  I have it running on a server as we are testing the application.  The Appeon staff has been amazing (and you guys here) in helping with the conversion and some transaction nuances I had to wo...
Hello Appeon Team, How can I add and show font dialog box to my application. I want to show that dialog box on datawindow button click. Also suggest other font related setting options like font size etc. Please suggest....
HI Guys Just had an odd thing not work in PB2022. I was training a new PB developer, we created a new SDI application from the template. We created a ne window w_base with company logo on and a DW control we modifiey the source of the generated Main...
I hope you can help I have the following code which works fine for the first level of fields, how do i get the data for the address1 address2 city and postcode   // json return string is  {   "id": "W2DBZqIkce",   "status": "active", ...

There are no discussions available here currently