Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hi, I am using Appeon 21.  I am using the idle event of the application to auto log off my project. while using this facility, totally my project going to hanging mode.  have any advise in this case ?. Thanking.......
please help my how can I add pb2xls.pbd library  to my app   ...
Hola Comunidad de Power Builder, necesito importar el SDK de SAP Bussines One ver 9.3 y trabajar con los objetos de SAP en Power Builder alguien tiene informacion de este tema como importar y como utilizar los objetos Agradecere su ayuda!! Saludos...
Has anyone successfully deployed a PowerServer 2021 app that uses dynamic DataWindows (created with the Create() method), which are populated by stored procedure?   When deploying an app using the documented techniques, all SP-based dynamic DataWin...
It would be great that you implement that the PowerBuilder IDE can add 64-bit OLE objects, currently I have a project that I must use 64-bit components and currently I can't use them. Thanks in adavance...
I'm migrating a legacy application from PB8 to PB 2019R3.   The app makes use of a DLL called mnutil.dll that was written in-house in C many years ago. The PB8 version of the app works happily enough on Win 10 currently, but I'm having issues with t...
hi   my sql server value(x) datatype  is nvarchar.  i use following sql statement can store chinese values on x  update table set x = N'chinese character'  my question how to use this sytanx on  datawindow.update()   William  ...
Hello  We upgrading power builder 12.5 to power builder 2021  The migration ended ok , and i can run the sources (pbl) and the apllication works  When trying to run the EXE  it does not work  Please advise  Regards. Nir ...
Hi,  we are using PB 2021, from last couple of weeks application is suddenly crashing at any module without any error  / messages. Operating system are Windows 10 & 11. We have updated upto lastest patches. Kindly reply if there is any solution t...
I have a pie graph that is giving me issues with the label location.  It works fine with only 4-5 items in the graph.  When the number of items gets up to around 12, the labels start overlapping each other.  I do not see a way where I can change the ...
I have PB 2017 R3 installed on a new WIN computer. However, SQL Anywhere 11 did not automatically install. How do I install and plug into my PB?...
Hi, I am trying to install PowerBuilder 2019 R2-2353 and I want to be able to use the Demo apps that come with the install. I have installed SQL Anywhere 17 on my machine as well. During the installation PowerBuilder is not picking up any engine a...
PB2019R3, build 2703Windows 10, 64 bit platformPostgreSQL database connected with ODBCI have a stand-alone datawindow which is a report. The full SQL is attached.Here's a snippet of the problem lines in the SQL:            select            case     ...
Hello,   PB 2021 1288   I create datastore in application and would like to save this datastore as PDF document. At the time of creation of datastore I already know name of filename in which I want to save datastore, but I don't know folder. S I ...
Hi  I try to upload my app to my web site  it get this error please help     ...
please how can i upload my app on my website ?    exp  www.etscomsys.com   ...
Hello, PB 2019 R3 Need to set a different background color for all drop-down datawindows, using theme feature.  Every window will have 2 - 10 drop down datawindows.  Is there any way to accomplish this task?  Happiness AlwaysBKR Sivaprakash  ...
Hi team, I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and decided to reinstall PB 2021. However this download problem keeps occurring. I have followed the instruction to 'Allow Connection' in Firewall Outbound Rules for both PowerBuilderInstaller_setup.exe an...
Hi, I'm using PB 2019 R2 build 2328. On a TV Datawindow, PB IDE started crashing on simple statement I used to find the last row in the group. this.describe("evaluate('max(getrow() for group 1)',1)") I've checked following: dw has 6  rows, it...
Our app is PowerBuilder 2019 Build 2170 and we use InfoMaker 2019 Build 2170. IM can be launched from the app so that users can customize reports. We'll be moving to PB 2021 in a couple weeks so we can make our spring release using 2021.   We have ...

There are no discussions available here currently