Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Dear, I need to pass the SAP Business One SDK applications, from DI-API to SAP ServiceLayer HANA, someone has worked with that from PowerBuilder   Español: Estimados , requiero pasar las aplicaciones de SAP Business ONE SDK , desde DI-API a SAP Se...
Hi all, Hope you all are good. I have a issue with trial license activation of Powerserver 2019. Kindly help me to activate the trial license. i am attaching the screen shorts for your reference.   pic-1 Powerbuilder login        pic-2 AE...
    I'm a developer who work for a pharmacy wholesale and retail company in China,I use powerbuilder for 10 years majoritily, I even improving powerbuilder which using VC++ consumed the C++ libraries from github.com, implementation of Json http calli...
Good day.  We are running Powerbuilder 11.5 and are reviewing all of our applications for the Log4j issue.  Can anyone confirm that the best course of action is to just remove the files manually for this older version too.  I realize this version is ...
Hi everyone. We want to generate some reports (not from a datawindow). We can generate the information we need to an html file. Then we want to create a pdf from that html. It works fine, but it adds some information on the header and the footer, as...
PB 2019 R3 My Project is open in painter. Deploy Project is selected. A Tips popup appears (see attachment). How do I eliminate the popup? Thanks, Stan Z....
hi  after program export to excel. the program icon missing. it seem need fine tune some configure file .  would you have advise before export excel after export to excel , icon missing       ...
Hi guys, We have a very strange problem. Our big application written on PowerBuilder, C#, VB and works with Oracle and Mss databases. The save process to database going by command dscontrol.Update() through array of datastores control. The problem ...
Hi. The appeon website indicates that I have not purchased any products. It will not allow me to download any products. We should have 4 powerbuilder IDE and 7 infomaker licenses.  The PB IDE indicates that I have 200+ days remaining on my license. ...
This is regarding one of the PowerBuilder applications that I support. This application is based on an older version of PowerBuilder, probably 6/6.5. We need to upgrade the application to a supportable and stable version of PowerBuilder, preferably v...
Hi all I have a question about the character encode types for (exported) DWObject srd files. I opened 3 exported SRD files in Notepad++ straight from my application's target. What I noticed is those 3 files are of 2 different character encoding - A...
It would be nice to have a tunneling feature in PowerBuilder. If you can access the database through tunneling, you can solve the C/S security issue. Currently, tunneling is solved using plink.    ...
Hello, PB 2021.1288 I have issue with PBNI SMTP control from Topwiz, Roland Smith. If I select to send email as HTML my attachment is not attached to mail. Receiver gets email where in the body is added name of file which should be attached but no...
Which version of the .NET framework does PB 2021 use.  Is it 4.5?...
Hi, I am using rich text control in a free form datawindow to display text from a database text field previously entered in a separate rich text control on a free form datawindow. So data is entered- then in a separate window the data is viewed. In...
Hello, how can i create PDF/A with "saveas" in a Datawindowcontrol? i am using Powerbuilder 2019 R2 ?Or what is the best way creating PDF/A Documents from Datawindows? regards Karl...
Dear Support Team, I am using the Power Builder 2021 trial version. I have created one Power Builder sample application. Following is the detail information about the application. 1. Created the Workspace 2. Selected "Application" as Target. 3. ...
How to get position of cursor in edittext style box of datawindow?   I want to open a small dropdown list at current position as I type with . (.dot notation).. I am unable to find cursor position in datawindow column with edit style... Any advise...
Hi   I am looking for a piece of code or function so that my application will close after x minutens of no activity.  Anyone know how to code this Thanks in advanged Cheers Ingmar...
Hi, I am using PB 2019 R3 build 2703. Inserting .RTF file created outside of PB into the PB RTE control. That file has a table  . In PB RTE control table shows as compressed  . Is anybody know how to fix this problem? Also original .RTF file has head...

There are no discussions available here currently