Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
  We have found that log4j files are used by PowerBuilder 2017 and PowerBuilder 2019 R1 and R2. https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/security.html Please can you advise whether this component is used for classic client server applications and also...
Hello We Are Using Appeon PowerServer 2020 Build 2323.00.  We found that log4j is located in Appeonserver.ear\APP-INF\lib. Like the PowerBuilder related CVE-2021-44228 issue, please let us know what action we should take on PowerServer.    ...
I am getting this error powerbuilder application execution error (R0016) Is there any solution to resolve it ?  ...
I've written a .NET Windows Form project where I simply want to evaluate a formula with the .NET Datastore and return the value.  Using SnapDevelop I was able to write a successful console application that utilizes the function similarly but when try...
The 32-bit version of the app works fine and when we first migrated and created the 64-bit version of the app using PB 2019 the app loaded and exited and everything in between ran with no issues.  Since then we've upgraded to 2019 R3 Build 2728 and n...
Can anybody suggest a tool to reliably convert a Sql anywhere db into a postgreSQL database? TIA Claudio Burns...
Hi.We have an old project which was running until 2017. This project has a windows application developed in Powerbuilder (12.5 at the time, but we plan to migrate it to Powerbuilder 2019 R3). Also for this project we had a Appeon Server 2015 (build 0...
data type coderoject not supporting in 12.5, any alternate solution ?...
Hi , Try to construct datawindow using below syntax but error 10999 return in PowerServer Web, It work fine in PB :- Web :- In PB worked fine,    ...
We just received an "Appeon security bulletin" that tells us to remove som files from the \\WEB-INF .. Folder We have our Powerbuilder installed at this location "C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\PowerBuilder 19.0" and we find no \\WEB-INF folder. Doe...
Hi Guru    My program work in pb.70 as following statement, but upgrade to 2019 , it will be lead to program crushed, please advise   idw_report.SetSort(ls_keycolumn+" A")idw_report.Sort()    ...
hi guru my application call word document format. code as below, One of  report failed to insertrow(1) , I traced the program trail and found execute insertrow(1) in the loop. some is ok , some is failed, error messagebox as below. please advise  ...
Hi PB team, I need some advice how to connect to a access db file or import a CSV file located on a SharePoint folder. How do I go about doing this in PB 2021? Is there a built-in driver that I can use or is there a driver I need to download ? Th...
We are upgrading from PB12.1 w SVN to PB 2021 with native SVN.  Our libraries all migrated just fine, now we're setting up a new repository.  The Add To Source control worked well, but we had trouble being able to lock objects.  Our userid/pw was not...
Hi,   I used the Migrator option in SnapDevelop to transalate powerbuilder code to c# but get heaps of errors in the c# code. e.g. 1. every class has base.create(), base.destroy() etc but DataStore does not contain a definition for 'create' or 'de...
At the moment I have had to change my COM wrapped C# code to return JSON strings in order to call it the new way in PowerBuilder 2019 R3. This works well, but extrating the results from the returned JSON is a pain. I feel like I heard someone say the...
recently our TFS 2012 want to migrate to MS devops 2019 to catch the latest DEVOPS trend, but seems only TFS 2013 explore and related scc plugin can support that,but when we installed,  there is error message*Phenomenon:each check-in would prompt a  ...
Powerbuilder 2017 R3 Application Frequently crashing/Freezing in Windows 10 Computer.   Windows Event viewer shows the below error messages Faulting application name: whs.exe, version: 12.1.0.7, time stamp: 0x5b6318c2Faulting module name: OLEACC.d...
Hello, My company is using Bitbucket for source control. This worked fine with PowerBuilder 2017 R2. Commits, pushes and pulls were all OK. In PB 2017 R3 and PB 2019 there are some problems when using Bitbucket (Git) as source control. When doing a...
Hello Customer support: I have documented the question in the below attached document. The question is related to the Power Client properties access via code.  I  appreciated your help on this topic. Thank you. :-) If this option doesn't exist in ...

There are no discussions available here currently