Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Dear All experts,   These few months we got a problem with Google Chrome / Microsoft Edge, but it does not happen in IE / Microsoft Edge in IE mode. The problem is the APP cannot resume after the browsers were minimized for a few time.   We can s...
Hi there, We have recently migrated from PB 2017 to PB2019 R2 build 2328. Our application being assessed thru Citrix.  Application is not recognizing OS Windows 10 default printer. it always prints to the last printer in the printer list. I have...
Hi, I'm having a small issue with the browser control in PB2019R3 (Build 2728).  I think it might be a bug, but wanted to check if there is any way around it. We use the browser control to display local files, so we navigate using a windows filepath...
Hi, Do we have examples on how to implement Powerbuilder - Okta integration using the Authority Code Grant flow? How can the redirect URI be captured back into powerbuilder? We want to be able to call an Okta Login web app and capture the identity ...
Hi All, I'm using utility SENDMAIL.exe to send email from PB. But now the utility is old and at the moment is not working with Office365. Is the any suggestion about the better way to send email from PB working with all (expecially gmail and office...
We need to deploy the build in cloud. So, need to know the details. what are the pre-requisite to deploy the 2019 build on cloud. Is PowerBuilder 2019 build will support in Cloud. What are the things we need to take care before deploying the Bui...
Hello? I registered it as an ABB file in the Google Play Store, but it was rejected as shown below and I don't know the reason.Please let me know which part needs to be changed. - under -   Thanks for contacting the Google Play team about your app...
Hi All,          We've been running our PB application using PB2019 and Build 2703 with ODBC connection to DB2. It's been working for the past years except today where any update to a specific table initiates a lock which does not resolve itself unt...
We've migrated two Powerbuilder 2017/pfc  apps over to PB 2021. When we run the project object to generate the exe for both apps the build process kills Powerbuilder. It happens during the 'inspecting the application objects' phase of the build proce...
First) An update toaddresses the problem that requires  Dw_1.Reset() AND Dw_1.DataObject = “” to be added to the closing of each window containing a datawindow,.   Dw_1.Reset() Dw_1.DataObject = “”   Second) PB.ini needing Accessibility=0    ...
I have a C++ application that runs code in a PB 2019-R3 object. Works great in 32bit. In 64bit I am getting an abort in PBSHR when closing the session. The PB object has an instance string array that the C++ code needs to access. I found in 64Bit th...
Dear Support Team, I am using the Power Builder 2021 trial version. Is there any provision in Power Builder 2021 to read the SQL query from PSR file which is loaded in Data Window control? If so then kindly guide me possible ways. Thanks & Re...
Migrated my system Witten in PowerBuilder 9.0 to PowerBuilder 2021 (latest). After migration everything seems working fine excepted for Arabic which is displaying as strange characters. Screens, reports and even data from database are displayed in no...
How to get compute column CLR data type? Code as below: var compute = dataStore.DwMeta.Computes[i]; DataColumn colCompute = new DataColumn(compute.Name, System.Type.GetType("System.Int32"));//how to get compute CLR data type?...
Hi, Beginning today, DEV azure stopped to support TLS 1.0 & 1.1 https://devblogs.microsoft.com/devops/deprecating-weak-cryptographic-standards-tls-1-0-and-tls-1-1-in-azure-devops/#:~:text=Per%20Microsoft's%20position%20to%20protect,minimum%20fro...
Hi, My project is using PowerBuilder 2019 and which version of "Team Foundation Server MSSCCI Provider" is suitable to connect the TFS source control from PB2019.     ...
I can't see powerserver2021 in offline installation of powerbuilder 2021 1506 ! How to download load powerserver2021 ?! I have CloudPro license....
Is it possible to add more program shortcuts using the PowerClient Project? I would like to add a custom shortcut to both Desktop and Start Menu, in addition to the main application shortcut. Using these settings, it will add a default program shor...
Hello, I am using Version 2019 R3 Build 2703. My issue is blank pages between composite report pages.  I already added dw_xxx.Object.DataWindow.Export.PDF.NativePDF.UsePrintSpec = 'Yes'.  This has fixed it for some reports but not all of them.  I r...
Hi, Is there a workaround to import .net dll to the PowerBuilder application with PowerBuilder 2017 RC3 version? The 2017 RC3 version doesn't have the .net dll importer tool.   Thanks,...

There are no discussions available here currently