Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I am having an interesting problem writing a .NET Core 3.1 API using SnapObjects to connect to SQL Anywhere via ODBC.  The problem has to do with when database connections are made and released.  The SQL Anywhere database I am using has long been in...
Hola!!. Tengo un problema con el servicio de resize de las pfcs. Hasta ahora lo hemos estado utilizando en nuestros aplicativos sin ningún tipo de problemas. Ahora necesito crear una aplicación que tiene un custom MDI frame ya que quiero poner una ba...
I uninstalled PB2019R2.I installed PB2019R3.I migrated my code, and it worked cleanly.I then got the DLLs out of the bug fix folder 19.2.0.2670_DLL and copied them into my C drive, on top of their respective files. Specifically, the DLLs copied were ...
PB2019R3, b2670Windows 64 bit platformSomehow, I've lost the WORKSPACE view in the system tree. Instead, I have a disk drive view:   HOW CAN I GET MY WORKSPACE VIEW RESTORED????This is what it should look like: Thank you!  ...
I just migrated a PB app from 8.0 to 2019 R2 with no errors. We are also moving from Sql Server 2008 to 2016. When testing the application against Sql Server 2016, I get the sqlca error "Mismatch between retrieve columns and fetch columns" on the fir...
Dear Team,   We are working on using Transaction for ADO.NET to connect Sybase database. Could  you guide us how to set up the DBParam for connection maximum number for Sybase? ProviderString='value'The MaxConnect don't support ADO.NET with below...
Hi my great fellow PB-champs :-)   Does anyone know if it is possible to trigger the dropdown menu associated with at "LargeButton" to dropdown from a script (programmatically).  I'm using 2019R3 (I want to do that because the used needs to make ...
You can add a custom icon to the PowerBuilder IDE toolbar, and one option is to specify in the "Command Line" a path to launch a separate executable. I'd like to create toolbar buttons that launch small custom utilities which operate against the cur...
Hey folks, I just installed PB2019 R3, Build 2670.  Migrated an app from PB2017 R2.  The only reason for the 2019 upgrade is because we're moving to Oracle v19 databases.  Wanted to get the app migrated before the DB upgrade.  I've searched high a...
PB2019 R2 Build 2353, SQL Server 2014   There seems to be a problem with the ImportJson() function and DateTime/Time columns. If I export a JSON from a datastore and import it into a different datastore (same datawindow object), the current value b...
To anyone who is using the PFC classes for pb 2019: Bruce has updated (today) the downloadable ZIP file with the latest changes. The changes were in "ws_objects" but not yet in the ZIP. These changes mean that - if you rely on the PBDOM included i...
Just upgraded to 2019R3 and am working with an application migrated from 2019R2 and when I try to run (from within PB) the application crashes PB when I try to create PBDOM_Builder. Code is standard like this: PBDOM_Builder lpbdom lpbdom = CREATE ...
Hi Gurus,   We have migrated the PB from 2017 r3 to 2019 r3. We have a Json string building function which is working fine in 2017 where as its not building the expected array string in 2019. Following is the code   Jsongenerator jga  jga = crea...
Hello, Using PB 2017 R3 Got a selection window, whereby users can select a row by pressing 'ENTER' key or 'DOUBLIC CLICK' that row by mouse.    *********************************Code in ue_key event (Event Id: pbm_dwnkey) If dw_list.RowCount() >...
I'm trying to recreate the WebServer Profile configuration for my Production IIS WerServer but I forgot how to enter the Web Root Path format when the web server is in a different PC using File Transfer Type: LocalServer. Could you please remain me ...
I have PowerServer WorkGroup edition 2019 Build 2151. Our Android devices with OS11 can not run the Mobile Apps. So I need to upgrade, as somebody in the Appeon suggested, to PS2020. It is a silly question and I think I have asked in the pass. How d...
On a window, I have a button's clicked event set to use a (event) local datastore to get records and then I use " li_rc = lds_directDeposits.SaveAs(ls_filename, PDF!, false)" to write to a network location. On the datawindow referenced by the datasto...
Hi, I was having a look at the MR for pb2017 R3 (build 1951). I wanted to know which bugs had been fixed and if it's really needed to install, since we're about to release to a customer. I looked in particular at this  bug: https://www.appeon.com/s...
Hi, Does anyone have any idea when the next MR for 2019 R3 GA #2670 might be released? We'll soon finish our 2019 R3 project and might wait with the release depending on that answer. Our main concern is the "centered modal windows everywhere". The ...
Hello, PB 2017R3 I use the following code to import data from Excel to Datawindow.   ********************************************* OLEObject xlapp , xlsub dw_barcode.Reset()dw_barcode.SetTransObject(Sqlca) ll_sheet = 1ls_filename = Trim(sle_fil...

There are no discussions available here currently