Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello, I am just testing PowerClient deployment the first time. starting the app on my WebBrowser I get "SecurityError: Blocked a frame with origin "null" from accessing a cross-origin frame." I doesn't matter, which Browser I use. How can I solve ...
We are currently using Infomaker 2019.  We have some forms that were created with Infomaker.  We are adding some fields to one of these forms.  However, the fields we are adding have some confidential information.  As a result, we want the user to ve...
Last issue before releasing my application using R3.   Below SaveAs command returns a -1 to li_ret. This works on the computer where R3 is installed using gs8.63 GhostScript The same code works under Powerbuilder 2019 Runtime using gs8.63 GhostSc...
i have successfully write code to read id card as Bruce's documents. Now i want to get automatic card reading when insert card to the reader, try to call external function SCardGetStatusChangeW and create SCARD_READERSTATE structures  but failed to c...
I am trying to connect the Oracle 19C DB from PB 2019 R3(Both Source and DB Painter) and also via Application exe, And I am getting the below error.   Do I need to change any settings from PB side.  SQLCA.DBMS = "ORA Oracle" - connecting using this ...
Hello Everyone, I am not able to find my previous question about MFA. I went thru Bruce's MFA demo and had a question about TOTP. If I use the same secret key and userid would the TOTP be the same no matter which authenticator application was used t...
Hi Experts, Our application have been developed using PowerBuilder 2017. We connect to MS SQL Server using SQL Native Client. When a PC is having both SQL 2008R2 and SQL 2012 Native clients, Our application picks SQL 2008 R2 (Sqlncli10) and connect...
Hi there, Apart from below session ID info(http://localhost:5009/api/Custom/GetAllSessions), is there more detailed command or interface where provide with detailed user information(computer Mac/IP Address etc), does PS AEM interface still available...
I am having some issues attempting to create a custom theme for my application. 1) Is there a way to set the background color of a grid-style datawindow to be different than the free-form? I need my header datawindows to have a different color than ...
Okay, so I have the following JSON: { "PATIENT_CASE": [ { "CaseDate": "03/05/2021", "NatureofCase": "Abdomen Injury", "CaseClosed": "No", "CaseID": 1261106365, "CenterID": 4716, "SortDate": "2021/03/05", "PatientID": 1261070650, "Hipaa": "No", "Desc...
Dear Appeon-Team, can someone tell me the meaning of this error message? And how to fix this? I get this everytime i want to add a local Project to Git ("Add to source control") Thanks in advance!   Best Regards, Mathias Scheck  ...
Hi Appeon,   Due to unknown error, the system administrator of my server had to reinstall the IIS because the pages including AEM cannot be accessed even with localhost. My question is that, should I reinstall the powerserver on that server? Or it'...
Hi Guys I have observed that using OpenTab in a constructor event of an object wipes out the Message object. This is a problem because the Window Open event has not yet fired to get the values. I can easily code round the issue but is this expected ...
I was planning to deliver the new browser and noticed in Help that it says ("pbcef" folder will be automatically copied). What does that mean? I thought I would need to package up that folder and extract it during our install but that statement leads...
Hello,   I am from the IT department of my company Sedgwick. We seeking some technical support.   Situation: One of our business application is written in Power Builder 12.5 runs in an exclusive Remote Desktop environment. It makes calls to Outl...
I ran the runtime packager and only selected my Oracle Database. When I extracted the files from the MSI I have some DLLs (and a PBD?) that I cannot find referenced in help anywhere or are required by another option I did not select. Can someone tell...
Hi,Does it matter whether I have a 64-bit or 32-bit oracle client for Powerbuilder 19 R3? /Anders...
Will Power Client deployment will work on Jboss Application server hosted in Linux OS. Do we have any system requirements document  for the On-premise Power Client Deployment? ...
Good morning GuruI need to change the window menu, but something is not working for me. Let's go in order. I have a window with a menu I don't know the name of.When certain conditions occur, I have to change the menu.In the end I have to restore th...
Hi, Why regular expression match('','^[0-9, ]*$') = false ? * (asterisk) Indicates zero or more occurrences An empty string must meet the condition.   Regards, Andrey  ...

There are no discussions available here currently