Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Dear all, how do you integrate new controls, like DatePicker, MonthCalendar, Animation? Simply add into pfcmain.pbl and pfemain.pbl, as well as in the places where a case query makes the type distinction, or is there a specific procedure for this? ...
I am receiving the below error when running a function, but if I run the function with a different dataset, then this works without issue. Nothing is changing between runs except the dataset being loaded, but one returns the error, and the other does...
Hello, I had a lot of problems with the Powerbuilder version 2021 build 1311, PB crashes with a lot of objects, I need more time to review the problems. Meantime I have a backup before the migration, I would like to downgrade the build to 2021 1288, ...
Hi there, one of our customers would like to use Powerbuiler on Windows Server 2022. Questions:Does anyone have any experience with it?Is the MS Server 2022 supported?If so, in which version. We are currently using PB2019R3 2670 Thanks in advance...
Hi, Since PB2021, even the simplest application consisting of an empty window, makes McAfee react. The application is flagged as "Trojan horse" and the exe is deleted. The same application built with PB2019R2 doesn't make McAfee react. What is the...
Hi. I always remember we were said that when we deploy an executable the accompanying runtime should be the exact same release to avoid instability. Is this still the same? I ask because while reading help file we are a little confused. It is stated...
I have a composite dw with tree reports (dw_1, dw_2, dw_3). dw_2 is the last one in the page which contain in the footer 5 buttons. Well when I retrieve the composite dw the buttons do not display. So I say let me change the location of the buttons i...
Hi Guys I just spotted an anomaly with the Window width & height values stored in the exported SRW compared to the property values shown in the IDE. I have a window that shows width 2706 and height 996 in the IDE properties, if I open edit sour...
Hi I was just working on a datawindow in my pb2019 on win7 -it crashed and now i am unable to open any datawindows - it was working up until a few seconds ago, a restart of pc and reopening the programme hasnt fixed it ,  i think its possibly do wi...
Greetings All, I am interested being able to use PowerBuilder to iterate through rows in a datawindow and make calls to Google Maps Routing Service to get drivetime and distance (numerical values (e.g. 176, not '2 hours 56 mins')) and store those va...
Hi Friends, I'm getting a new error in my app.  I cleaned a few things up now it won't run at all :(  The application error I get is "Null Object Reference at line 1 of system error event".  As I drill into things, I see A problem with my nvo n_cst_...
Hello,   I am trying out Powerbuilder 2019 and had a question regarding PFC libraries. Is the most recent version PFC 2017 or are there PFC libraries for 2019 as well. Please guide me to the correct libraries to use.   Thank you...
When trying to run a PowerServer application using PB 2021 Build 1288, I am getting the following error when trying to connect to the Oracle database: PB application execution Error (R0222)  Error: Session not created. Please create a session using...
Hi      I have an application written in PB.net that sends an xml request to UPS web service and gets a response back. It is no longer supported in PB2019R# and i need help replacing the code . If you can help me it will be greatly appreciated. T...
Hello Support : I have documented the question in the below attached document. The question is related to the Power Client deployment on the client desktop. Is there a way to Rollback to earlier versions published on the server. Any help will be a...
Hi, Powerbuilder 2019 Build 2170. We are getting problems on exports DW to XLSX! format, sometimes the application crash, we have included TRY..CATCH blocks and we don´t know how to catch the error. A simple Test. - Create a external DW with only...
Hi all, I'm using orca script + pbc210 to compile our application.  Both files are attached (orca script and powershell script which is executed by TeamCity) When I'm building application with PB or using scripts there is icon in exe file.   Whe...
Hello, I have some texts, composed dynamically inside of a RTE control. Now one of the things we need to achieve is exporting the PDF, that later needs to be archived. While exporting a PDF is as simple as this: rte_1.SaveAs("file.pdf", PDF!, tru...
Hello, We have an application that we have migrated from PB2017 to PB2019R2. Our users are complaining the application has become painfully slow. To quote one user: > Even the most friendly, patient colleagues that have used XXX for many years a...
When I try to edit any datawindow data source PB is given me the following error and cannot go in graphic mode.       Table "table_name" as no columns; possible invalid table format...   The problem occurs also when I try to create new datawindow ...

There are no discussions available here currently