1. Ranjith Lakshman
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Thursday, 4 November 2021 22:49 PM UTC

Hello Support :

I have documented the question in the below attached document. The question is related to the Power Client deployment on the client desktop.

Is there a way to Rollback to earlier versions published on the server.

Any help will be appreciated with a thanks. :-)

Regards

Ranjith.

Hoping that this questions will be addressed by Chris Pollach, Armeen Mazda, Bruce Armstrong or other PB Appeon experts in the community. Thank you in advance.

Attachments (1)
Accepted Answer
Kai Zhao @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 5 November 2021 01:14 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # Permalink

Hi Ranjith,

Please follow the steps below to roll back the application version.

1. Change the minimum compatible version.
Go to PowerClient project > Deployment to set the minimum compatible version to 2021.0.0.1 and deploy again.

2. Undeploy the higher version.
Go to PowerClient project > right-click menu > Undeploy PowerClient Deployment… to undeploy the version 21.1.0.1.

3. Uninstall the installable cloud application from the client machine
Select the Uninstall shortcut menu from the Windows Start | [appname] to uninstall the application, or run uninstall.exe under the application folder, for example, C:\Users\Appeon\AppData\Roaming\PBApps\Applications\192.168.168.97_awstest.

4. Run the application again.

Regards,
ZhaoKai

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Ranjith Lakshman Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 5 November 2021 16:22 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Hello ZhoaKai:

GA :-)

On reading for the first time I got mixed up and prepared my follow up question. But after reading it again and followed the steps, I am getting the desired results. Thank you for addressing it and you may close this request.

Regards

Ranjith

Even though, i didn't got the reply from Chris Pollach, Armeen Mazda, Bruce Armstrong. My Thanks to them as well. 

For the Great Product.

Comment
  1. John Fauss
  2. Friday, 5 November 2021 16:35 PM UTC
We're glad to learn ZhoaKai's response answered your question, Ranjith! Because you posted the question, you "own" the thread and are the only one that can close it. Would you please click the "Accept as Answer" button in ZhoaKai's response to mark the question as Resolved? Thank you!
  1. Helpful 1
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.