Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
HI,   HI,   Powerbuilder 2019 R3 :Calling my exe from Oracle Forms just hangs with PB 2019 R3 but not with PB 2017.   Can anybody help me please Regards MLB    ...
Greetings All, I have an SQL call that I would like to execute in my script.  It works fine in the SQL Manager, but PowerBuilder is not happy about it. PowerBuilder did not like the Declare statement, so I tried moving 'POINT' into the select state...
Hi Fellow Powerbuilders, I received a new work laptop, installed PB 2017 R3, copied all of my working SVN directories from the old to the new and expected to be able to connect PB to the SVN repository immediately.  Unfortunately that isn't the case...
Hi,   I've developed a snap develop dll and tested the dll within snap develop by creating console application to call the dll. This all works fine so I know I'm on the right track. I then use the dll importer tool and import in to PB 2019 R3, all ...
  Dear All,    Please help me, I am not able to connect Power Server apps with SQL server database.    info: Microsoft.AspNetCore.DataProtection.KeyManagement.XmlKeyManager[0] User profile is available. Using 'C:\Users\aneesh.s\AppData\Local\ASP...
Hello,    At the wb object, there are a few visual options, such as print, download. Does any one knows how-to download documents? I'm loading pdfs with wb_1.navigate(ls_path_doc)   I have notice that the event for download is DownloadingStart, ...
Hi  We are using PB2017R3 against Postgresql version 10 using ODBC driver.   We have a bug where an error  message of over 320 chars is being truncated to 255 characters.   Is there a limit set somewhere that can be adjusted please?   e.g. "Yo...
Hi all, If I try to modify an object (add a commandbutton to a window for example) without locking it with "SVN Get Lock", PowerBuilder saves the change into the object but shows the following message: So, I have the object modified into the PBL ...
Good morning.I am installing on a PB2021 computer.The program crashed during installation. I promptly relaunched the program, but it presents me with the following situation (see image).The installation did not take place and I am no longer able to i...
Hi  setup - PowerBuilder 2017 R3 The following scenario is in one window. I have an instance variable for a datawindowchild declared in Instance Variables tab (let's called is idwc_test) in a window. I then have the variable initiated by calling ...
I have the latest build of PB on windows 10.  I'm using MySQL db and have the aggravating issue of not being able to generate or use the system catalog tables.  I've tried DBA, DBO, Admin, Sys, and blank in the table owner field on the DB profile wit...
My admin swears he has set my account to allow it but I get the following errors. using  - STARTTLS error - Send Email Error: -4 535 5.7.139 Authentication unsucessful, the user credentials were incorect. [MN2PR15CA0001.namprd15.prod.outlook.com] u...
Hi   You will have to forgive this question as I am still finding my feet with Powerbuilder, andI am a bit stumped by this one   I have migrated my code to PB 2019 R3, and deployed the code. I have copied all the dlls from the C drive common/Pow...
Hi, We have inherited a legacy PB application and I am currently going through the code refactoring and generally tidying up. In the code there are numerous places where the UpperBound() function is used to check the length of an array before acces...
Hi All Here is what is happening (to me) -PB 2017 R3 -Using Native SCC -Target ABC shows a red X next to it (it's checked out (by someone)) -Right click on the target -Click 'show History' -PB Native History popup window. Status: Checked out b...
I am in a high school setting and a new employee needs access to the faslineclient.com site when I go there the appeon install comes up i have logged into the machine as an administrator and tried the install and added the site to the list of trusted...
Hello Team, We have a problem with one function - Repaint(), which we were able to use without issues in PB 9.03, but now - after migrating the application to the new version PB 2019 R3 using the migration tool - the function execution thows errors....
How to restrict multiple logins from same pc?...
Hi All I would like to get your input on how to handle a series of database transactions (Insert/Update) in PowerBuilder 2017, R3. In my application, a business process calls for 3 different database tables' insert/update. (Let's call them tables T...
Hi, Am using FileCopy, it works fine when copying from application folder. How can i copy file from other folder for example desktop folder or drive c?     ls_to = sle_1.text    ls_from = sle_2.text     li_FileNum = FileCopy (ls_from,ls_to,FALSE) ...

There are no discussions available here currently