1. Miguel Leeuwe
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Sunday, 23 January 2022 19:58 PM UTC

Hi all,

Error: #31890.

Since for like a week or so, I cannot read any email notifications from this community on my android mobile office 365, nor on my Ipad. I see the email listed in the inbox, but when trying to see the contents, nothing is loaded. On my PC everything works fine in office 365 outlook. Anyone else having this problem?

regards

NOTE: It only seems to be emails from this community.

Accepted Answer
TOMAZ KRALJ Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Monday, 24 January 2022 07:23 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # Permalink

Hi Miguel,

I have the same problem.

Tomaž

Comment
  1. Miguel Leeuwe
  2. Monday, 24 January 2022 07:27 AM UTC
Thank you for confirming!

There's probably something in the community emails that Outlook 365 doesn't like.

I'll make a ticket on the support site.

regards
  1. Helpful
  1. Miguel Leeuwe
  2. Monday, 24 January 2022 07:39 AM UTC
  1. Helpful
  1. Miguel Leeuwe
  2. Thursday, 27 January 2022 09:33 AM UTC
FYI: Marked as "resolved" but it's really not. My ticket is now private, since I was stupid enough to include my email. Appeon says they cannot reproduce the problem, because they cannot run the test to create a test ticket here (since this place is 'public') - using an Outlook profiled email - and then have someone reply to it to see whether the same thing happens once they receive the notification of the answer on an ipad or android phone in outlook365.

Fine with me, I'm no longer using an Outlook account for the Q&A anyway. Thunderbird works great!

regards.
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.

There are replies in this question but you are not allowed to view the replies from this question.