Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Dear Experts, I want to call the VBA Excel functions with optional parameters like Range.PasteSpecial(...) for example in PowerScript functions. I tried the following: OLEObject lole_WS_From // Excel worksheetOLEObject lole_WS_To    // Excel works...
Hi everyone, i try to parse a JSON-String with the new functionalitys of PB2019 and get this error message: "Failed to load the JSON data because its root node is not an object" sample code:   string ls_json, ls_returnJSONPackage luo_jsonluo_json...
Hi Community, Our users would like a "Find in Page" function when they press control-F in the new Chromium based web browser control. They found it useful in this application, from when it used the old IE web browser control. Is there built in fun...
Here's a fun one to solve... I am blending a new report-running process with an old. I have no control over the old, and I want to center the Response windows (used for arguments) that are popped up. The window names are stored in a table and dynam...
Hello Folks, I have a mutli row datawindow and I need to undo changes made to one particular row - i.e. restore it to the retrieved state. I know I need to do a RowsCopy but am not sure about the syntax. I hope someone can help me with it. dw_1.Row...
Hi All. Recently, i run into the issue. Few days ago, in the morning, i did the successful push, about an hour after that, i try to do another, but PB crashed and that was it, looks like after that, i cannot get to repository or it is just a pure c...
Hi All,  Just wondering if there are any concerns for Appeon products regarding the newly reported 'Spring4Shell' vulnerability?  I assume there is not as I did not find anything related to this in the Security Builetins for PowerBuilder or PowerServ...
Have an issue with an application that we converted from PowerBuilder 8.0.1 to version 2021 build 1311.. the application converted with no issues. when i run the application via the PowerBuilder IDE the application works fine. Originally I deploye...
Hello, i have a simple app deployed to PS2021 using my developer license and deployed to a windows 2016 server machine. Everything worked fine until few hours ago, when accessing the app i get "Session creation failed. Cause: Server has been shutdow...
Dear Support Team, I have created Power Builder application which generates the Exe as an output. In my project I have added .Net dll which have the functions and that I am calling in Power Builder application. Everything working fine in my developm...
Powerserver licenses sites are down can not access to apps on  many live clients...
I recently installed PowerBuilder 2021 (Professional Edition) on a Windows 10 virtual machine that I use as my main development machine. I was in the process of migrating our PowerBuilder applications but my priorities have shifted and I need to put ...
 Hi,      we are currently using PB 2019 R3 2728 for our DEV/PROD and deployed the app with the name as APP_DEV using PowerClient CAL (19.2.0.2728 runtime)  in a webserver and it is working fine for dev.  Create an another instance in the same webse...
Hi, PB2019R3 We're using the WebBrowser Control to display PDF in our app. It works fine but it seems to be an issue when the PDF filename contains the # character It seems that in Chrome the # is replaced by %23   is there a workaround to ...
Hi, How to encrypt (TLS 1.1 or 1.2) Database connection from PowerBuilder application? PB Version: 2017R3 SQL Client: SQL Native Client (sqlncli11) DB Server : MS SQL SERVER 2016 If it is not supported in PB2017, Please let me know whether is it...
I am using PB2019R3 consuming with an API that returns a PDF in Blob. I use HttpClient supports Blob response, checking the size of the file I use Len and it is correct. My problem is how to convert or decode the Blob to PDF to save on local mach...
Hi all, I'm upgrading to PB 2021 and the latest version of PFC.  Trying to upgrade some of my application windows, object, etc. to make better use of the PFC.  Does anyone know what the difference is between pfc_w_master and pfc_w_sheet? Thank you,...
Hello, We have recently upgraded our powerbuilder app to PB2019 and upgraded out PFC libraries to PFC2019. One change in the PFC libraries is hindering our ability to print when using File\Print from the menu bar. With the upgrade to PFC2019 the pfc...
Hi all I came across a script at work and am a bit confused by how the data type of Decimal works. Here is what I understand - If a variable, say ldec_test, is declared as Decimal (7, 2), it would have a value like 12345.67 (for example).  Is that...
Hi Friends, I'm migrating to PB 2021, and the most recent PFC.  My old PFC files are over 20 years old!  We have several windows that use something like "home made" split bar in conjunction with the linking service.  We had written code to do our ow...

There are no discussions available here currently