Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
We plan on upgrading from PB/IM 2019 Build 2170 to PB/IM 2019-R3. I'm wondering if end users who have created an InfoMaker Application will have to regenerate them. I've never created one so I haven't been able to try it myself.  ...
Hi We're finally going to be upgrading from PB 8.  I successfully installed and activated PB2019R3 yesterday on my laptop, but my offshore colleague who is forced to use a Virtual Desktop is having difficulties activating his licence. It looks like...
Hi community, please apologize this simple question but I'm fairly new to PB (I've some experience with C#) and I want to know what the best option is to do the following: I've datawindow containing several columns and I changed the presentation st...
Hi,  we are using PB 2021, from last couple of weeks application is suddenly crashing at any module without any error  / messages. Operating system are Windows 10 & 11. We have updated upto lastest patches. Kindly reply if there is any solution t...
I have a set of C# code I am migrating from COM wrapped assemblies to be called directly from PowerBuilder 2019 R3 after using the C# Class Importer. It seems to work very well, and the fact you can step into the SnapDevelop debugger from PowerScrip...
Hello? Thank you so much for the Power Server 2021 upgrade information.I am Jungi Shin, CEO of CNS Solutions. We will send you questions about the Power Server 2021 version as follows.We would appreciate it if you could send us a reply.Then please t...
I have a pie graph that is giving me issues with the label location.  It works fine with only 4-5 items in the graph.  When the number of items gets up to around 12, the labels start overlapping each other.  I do not see a way where I can change the ...
I have PB 2017 R3 installed on a new WIN computer. However, SQL Anywhere 11 did not automatically install. How do I install and plug into my PB?...
Hello, Just recently my Object Browser window will not show when selected in my Powerbuilder IDE.  I'm using PB 2019 build 2703.  It was previously working but now when I click the button or use the menu option for Browser nothing happens.  I don't ...
Hi, I am trying to install PowerBuilder 2019 R2-2353 and I want to be able to use the Demo apps that come with the install. I have installed SQL Anywhere 17 on my machine as well. During the installation PowerBuilder is not picking up any engine a...
I have the need to print existing pdf files on the network to a HP printer and control which pages print within my PB app.  Anyone done something like that or any ideas where to look?     Thanks...
PB2019R3, build 2703Windows 10, 64 bit platformPostgreSQL database connected with ODBCI have a stand-alone datawindow which is a report. The full SQL is attached.Here's a snippet of the problem lines in the SQL:            select            case     ...
Hello,   PB 2021 1288   I create datastore in application and would like to save this datastore as PDF document. At the time of creation of datastore I already know name of filename in which I want to save datastore, but I don't know folder. S I ...
Hi  I try to upload my app to my web site  it get this error please help     ...
please how can i upload my app on my website ?    exp  www.etscomsys.com   ...
Hello, PB 2019 R3, PostgreSQL 11 While querying the PostgreSQL database, with the following query SELECT username, application_name, client_hostnameFROM pg_stat_activity WHERE datname = 'database' And state = 'active' ; I get empty in application...
Hi bright minds, I need a horizontal trackbar / slider control, but it has to have a transparent background. The powerbuilder trackbar doesn't even allow to set the background colour, so that's a no no. I've tried a .Net winforms trackbar, same ...
As explained in the subject. Is there a explanation for this? This goes for all 3 project types. Powerbuilder, PowerClient and PowerServer. regards...
Hello, PB 2019 R3 Need to set a different background color for all drop-down datawindows, using theme feature.  Every window will have 2 - 10 drop down datawindows.  Is there any way to accomplish this task?  Happiness AlwaysBKR Sivaprakash  ...
Hello, For a new employee, to whom we want to assign his PowerBuilder license. When I enter https://login.appeon.com/register it does not allow me to register a new user, for an employee of the company where I work. Display the error:This email ad...

There are no discussions available here currently