Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi   I am looking for a piece of code or function so that my application will close after x minutens of no activity.  Anyone know how to code this Thanks in advanged Cheers Ingmar...
Hi all,  I'm trying to consume a Rest API to get an authentication token. I have no problemems getting the token on Postman with this configuration:   But I cant't do it in PB 2021 with OauthClient, it throws me a -1 error code  (tried also w...
Hello, PB 2019 R3 Want to display hostname given an IPv4 address.  Got a list of IPv4 address for which I need to display the corresponding hostname (computername) in an PB application.  IPv4 address192.168.1.10192.168.1.2010.0.0.200... I need to...
Hi, I am using PB 2019 R3 build 2703. Inserting .RTF file created outside of PB into the PB RTE control. That file has a table  . In PB RTE control table shows as compressed  . Is anybody know how to fix this problem? Also original .RTF file has head...
I am preparing a project base on .net datastore,after download .net datastore sample code and run it,memory increased fast when refresh page base on .net datastore,the more compute column,the more memory increased,why? why unmanaged memory increased?...
Hi, We are using the menu in main window (menu name properties). Actually, it's tiltle bar we can't hide or remove with using properties. Can I remove or hide it's title bar with using any other DLL ? My purpose, I need show menu bar extreme the t...
Hi, I am using Appeon 21.  I am using the idle event of the application to auto log off my project. while using this facility, totally my project going to hanging mode.  have any advise in this case ?. Thanking.......
please help my how can I add pb2xls.pbd library  to my app   ...
Hola Comunidad de Power Builder, necesito importar el SDK de SAP Bussines One ver 9.3 y trabajar con los objetos de SAP en Power Builder alguien tiene informacion de este tema como importar y como utilizar los objetos Agradecere su ayuda!! Saludos...
Hello, PB 2019 R3, Win 10 I used to read registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts) value to list of available fonts in a drop-down datawindow.  It's working fine in Windows 7, but not in Win 10. Few of our cu...
Has anyone successfully deployed a PowerServer 2021 app that uses dynamic DataWindows (created with the Create() method), which are populated by stored procedure?   When deploying an app using the documented techniques, all SP-based dynamic DataWin...
It would be great that you implement that the PowerBuilder IDE can add 64-bit OLE objects, currently I have a project that I must use 64-bit components and currently I can't use them. Thanks in adavance...
I just started a new project in SnapDevelop. I also tried to install a nuget package and got the error:   Package itext7 7.0.3 is not compatible with netstandard2.0 (.NETStandard,Version=v2.0). Package itext7 7.0.3 supports: net40 (.NETFramework,Ve...
Hello,   PB 2021.1288   I want to control X closing button of window. What event get fired when user click X button and window get closed?   Thanks Tomaz...
I have an application that uses FileMove() on PDFs. The starting directory may vary, but the in the destination directory is always under the same main folder. At the main destination folder I have read permissions setup for a group that are applied ...
I'm migrating a legacy application from PB8 to PB 2019R3.   The app makes use of a DLL called mnutil.dll that was written in-house in C many years ago. The PB8 version of the app works happily enough on Win 10 currently, but I'm having issues with t...
hi   my sql server value(x) datatype  is nvarchar.  i use following sql statement can store chinese values on x  update table set x = N'chinese character'  my question how to use this sytanx on  datawindow.update()   William  ...
Hello  We upgrading power builder 12.5 to power builder 2021  The migration ended ok , and i can run the sources (pbl) and the apllication works  When trying to run the EXE  it does not work  Please advise  Regards. Nir ...
Hi and happy New Year!I moved to PB21 and would like to take Keyboards Shortcuts I defined in IDE with me. I look in the PB.INI and the usual places in the Registry but couldn't find them.Before I start a laborious search I rather ask the community: ...
I hope I'm just missing something obvious. Is it possible to do an incremental build and deploy in PowerServer 2021? Per the documentation, I've selected "Incremental" under "Project build options" in the project painter, but any time I rebuild the ...

There are no discussions available here currently