Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
我用这个模拟器试了下,打不开,是不是apk不能在 模拟器里面使用, 是了下上面模拟器运行后是一片空白? 如果可以是不是要用别的,或者要怎样设置?...
Do anyone know of any PB developers using macs with a VM host like Parallels? I've been trying it with no issues so far. I'm tired of carrying around two machines....
Hello there, While editing text for any activity my application is crashing (EXE) whereas launching application from IDE is working good. my word processor is text control and created this EXE recently from PB2022 Build 1878. Thanks Vijay Jha...
Hi, I have managed to successfully execute the entire process to migrate my application to Powerverser with PB2022. From the client, I verified that it executes the first instructions but it generates the following error when connecting to the datab...
Hello, Need to sign the pdf file created through PowerBuilder.   Is there any plan to introduce this feature in current/future versions of PowerBuilder?   If not, any suggested alternate ways to sign the document? Happiness AlwaysBKR Sivaprakash ...
Hi, We are using the PB2019 R3 with MSOLEDBSQL Driver. We are going to enable TLS 1.2. Do we need to make any code changes in PowerScript? or there is also Encrypt=1 in DBParm; is that okay for enabling TLS 1.2? Could you let us know how exactly w...
Trying to replace inet with httpclient   What is the equivalent to GetURL()     ---   Is it SEndRequest('GET',...) HyperlinkToURL   Thank You...
Hi Community,we use a third party OLE-Control to sign PDF-Documents, what basically works well.I have trouble using a particular method of the control, i can't find the correct datatype in Powerscript for the argument searchresult/pstruct .Every call...
Why this menu disable ? ...
Hi Guys I'm getting an erro -19 trying to load a Dot Net DLL using LoadWithDotNetCore. The customer has installed Dot Net 3.1 See below: Microsoft Windows [Version 6.3.9600](c) 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.C:\Users\david.peace>...
when i perform an SVN Commit on a target, PB 2021 always wants to add (!) the sybase pbd's included in the project. Even though they are included in subversion already....
Migrating an application from PowerBuilder 8 and getting an error message about accessing an EXTERNAL function pfc_printdlg (pbvm80.dll) even though the .dll is in the directory...
Hi, there! Does anybody know how to implement JWE (JSON Web Encryption) with Powerbuilder? Hope it can be done!...
Hi,  I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for help regarding .dmp files. I have one app in production that crashes once in a blue moon and I can't reproduce it because I don't know what causes this type of crash. Which is what lead me to r...
Hello, I have need help on how to validate the email entered by the user. Am using free form. with kind regards,...
Hi,  I'm trying to do this in Oracle: SELECT T.emm  FROM (select '​abc' as emm from dual) T where T.emm = 'abc' ORDER BY T.emm;   I get no rows.  When I leave out the WHERE phrase it works. Anyone any idea on why? I've also tried the same th...
i need to make text from right to left at rich text data window at pb12.6 at the picture you see half of words only and others out of range...
Hello, I searched the forum but only found several years old topics, so I ask again :-) ! How to implement WS-SECURITY in PB 2019 (or 2021/2022), to invoke a webservice using SOAP WS-Security Authentication ? Thank you ! Pierre...
Hello you all! I want to show the logo on a report, however it is shown only when I run the report from my computer. When other user tries to run the report the logo is not shown on the report. This are the steps I am following on Infomaker, 1. In...
When the application (MDI) is run it is docked to the upper left corner of the screen and cannot be moved around. How do I allow users to move it around screen (floating instead of docked)? Also Word based spell check popup comes behind the open appl...

There are no discussions available here currently