Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
We have the standard Fatal Disk Error in some of our client sites. Not all experience this, and it is from previous posts related entirely to disk share loading. If we change the code so that at start-up it created global variables from objects in ...
I need to Modify n-up datawindow after design like rows count from 4 row to 5 row...
Hi all, Stuck on a production issue, any suggestions or guidance is much appreciated Our environment is PB 2017 R3. SQL Server 2016. We have about 6 users accessing a compiled application residing on a windows server and folks tend to be working fr...
Anyone who is planning to attend my above mentioned session for Part II (DW Resize) might benefit from checking out Part 1 (windows resize) which is on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPAnRMC-12c&t=9s .  Code for that session is on Code...
Hi, after applying a theme to an app, some datawindows are drawn with unnecessary scrollbars. There were no scrollbars without a theme. See attached pics. A datawindow has these properties turned on: LiveScroll, HScrollBar VScrollBar. No controls ...
All - Been doing PB development for 27 years ... never worked with in conjunction with Visual Studio. My company is upgrading from Visual Studio 2010 to 2022.  I've been tasked with testing to make sure there are issues. But I don't even know what...
It appears that you can set the visible property of a ribbon bar category item but it seems to have no effect. It stays visible. I tried this. I tried it from the open event of the frame and I tried to post to a user event after the open. It stays vi...
DataWindow Error---------------------------Line 71 Column 456: incorrect syntax.   how does the datawindow import error count line numbers?  It does not correspond to the line numbers in a text editor, pretty much a useless error message.  instead ...
Hi all, Before maybe migrating to 64 bits, has anyone noticed any speed advantages or disadvantages when running as 64 bit? regards, MiguelL  ...
Usage of Watermark Watermarks is used to protect our documents. For instance, tell the readers who is the owner of the file, company name. (You can tell me other methods not only the methods of ComPDFKit) 1. The ways to add text watermarks. 2. I...
Join us at Elevate 2022 online conference to celebrate the reunion of developers & MVPs from all over the world.     Watch Live The conference live streaming page lists the keynote and all tech sessions. You can click the corresponding play bu...
Hi, Coming January 2023, KSA (Saudi Arabia) going to implement the B2B invoices to E-Invoice system (ZATCA). In their API they are requesting to send invoice hash. Anybody have an Idea this hashing system ?. Please help.. If we use their SDK resu...
  We are blocked on the login window with the spinner...
I need to save picture which is inserted in picture object to specific path on drive with specific name ...
PowerBuilder string value to int array i need ► ◄ ls_value2 convert to ► ◄ noa_payment[]   //========need=========//noa_payment[] = ls_value2 String ls_data[], ls_value, ls_cln int noa_payment[] ll_col = dw_3.getcolumn() ls_cln = dw_3.D...
Hi PB Community... Is there a built in "tabbed document interface" (TDI), that can be switch to *easily* for a MDI application? I am porting from Powerbuilder.NET 12.5 to Powerbuilder 2021. The users came to quite like the "tabbed document interfa...
Hi  We are encountering the following error while running the PowerServer Project. (Trail Version) C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\6.0.403\NuGet.targets(132,5): error : End of Central Directory record could not be found. [C:\Users\Administrator\source\...
Greetings All, We're running PB22. My question is-Is there a way to edit header group columns? I have a datawindow with a group header that I need to let the users edit if necessary. For instance DEEP FREEZE is the header column, I can't seem to do ...
Hi WebBrowser object in PB 2022 has a new feature. PDFs are shown in pagemode (list of pages on the left side). Is it possible to turn it off? In previous versions a limited subset of Adobe parameters was implemented. In the current version it seems...
Hello Community,we have our Repository on a self hosted gitlab-Server.With Powerbuilder 2021 the 'Connect to Workspace' Workflow works fine andends withConnecting to workspace received objects: 12905, total objects: 12906.Connecting to workspace rece...

There are no discussions available here currently