Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi, I am using right to left language with PB 2017 R3. I created a graph datawindow and have it with data. It includes text in Hebrew language along the axis sides. When I save it as PDF, the Hebrew text appears in opposite. I use    dw_1.SaveAs( "...
Hi everyone,  I am still trying to read and understand crash dumps that are created when PowerBuilder throws an error. I compared a crash dump file from C++ with PowerBuilders. In c++ it shows exactly what error happened, in which function and it ev...
Can infomaker handle multiple result sets being returned from a stored procedure in SQL server? I (and technically-inclined end-user and not a programmer) have a report I am trying to build and I am only getting the first result set back. Its a grou...
So PowerBuilder uses their DLL implementation for Virtual Memory (PBVM), is it possible to compile PB to native code instead of intermediate P-Code and if so how is it done?  IF its possible to do native code, what kind of cons will I see compared t...
Does the .Net DataStore product support generating a C# .Net DataStore API service from a SQL Server View DataWindow Object DataSource that will update the SQL Server View?...
After another successful Elevate conference, I was curious what everyone thought. What did you like? What could've been better? What were you hoping to see that wasn't covered? Do you prefer the online conferences or would you like to see them go...
Tengo una data window estilo cross tab, la cual he generado con un procedimiento almacenado. El problema es que no logro darle taborder al campo definido como valor en la datawindow.   Como puedo cambiar la opción de update de las filas del data wi...
I have string text and I want to get apart of text which after dash symbol  Example:     Invo-A12223444 RetInvo-B338889 DebitNote-D2234   I need to get from a ,b,d but this text in variable and I don't know length but need after  dash...
Hi I experience problems with the GOTO function in appeon mobile Is this function still working on tablet, and IF not is there an other function to skip a peace of code.   Example   IF li_x = 1 THEN      ........ELSE     GOTO STOPEND IF   IF...
Hello.It's the Penta system.Currently, customers who are using Appeon 2020 (using multi browser) are not operating normally as the screen comes out white in the window 11 (version 22H2) environment.After analyzing the cause, it seems to be caused by ...
Hi, Urgently need someone to help me resolve this error. The error is about CORS. While deploying, i use the server ip and replace localhost with 192.236.194.16 (server ip) Please help. ...
Good day. I might have missed it in the documentation/videos that I've been looking into for PowerClient setup, so I have a couple of questions that I hope can be answered here or in the PowerClient documentation. 1. For the Cloud launcher applicat...
I just installed the latest bug fix build of PB 2022. I attached an image of the message that appears for each target in the workspace. I'm wondering what happens if I check the 'Do not show' checkbox. Will it still update the targets for the new bu...
Hi,I installed PB2022 GA-edition successfully. Windows 10, newest version Visual Studios 2017, 2019 and 2022 installed, newest patchlevel.The same happend on a Windows 11 also with installed Visual Studios 2017, 2019 and 2022 installed, newest patchl...
Hi,   Is there a way to place a Close button on a Ribbonbar-category-Tab? We use the SUPER nice RibbonBar (since beta) extensively and we are opening new category-tabs all the time.   Thanks Steen...
Hello All,   I have a problem with Find method , I need the first expression to work: ldwc_1.find("( info3 like '%0%'  and info4 like '%3%' )"  ,1,ll_rows) = -5 - what is wrong with this one? ldwc_1.find("( info3 like '%0%'   )"  ,1,ll_rows)  - t...
Hi~   Until powerserver 2020, there was an apponworkaround.pbl to check the separation values of c/s and web, but is there a separation value that can distinguish whether c/s or powerserver is executed in powerserver 2022? I want to know if the cu...
我用这个模拟器试了下,打不开,是不是apk不能在 模拟器里面使用, 是了下上面模拟器运行后是一片空白? 如果可以是不是要用别的,或者要怎样设置?...
Do anyone know of any PB developers using macs with a VM host like Parallels? I've been trying it with no issues so far. I'm tired of carrying around two machines....
Hello there, While editing text for any activity my application is crashing (EXE) whereas launching application from IDE is working good. my word processor is text control and created this EXE recently from PB2022 Build 1878. Thanks Vijay Jha...

There are no discussions available here currently