Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Timeout Problem When Connecting to SQL Server Database: I have a PowerBuilder Application that has been running live at several companies for many years.  The problem is just with 2 users at one company using the application.  Currently there are ab...
Currently the only option to use Git in PB17 is to have git server set up for http or https. What about internal ssh accessible server? Is it going to be supported or anyone have tried to make it work through ssh?  ...
Hey Guys. I try to insert a record in my table,  have a simple program.I describe the step by step 1.-The user completes the form(Datawindow freeform) 2.-I run update() for the first time    the program runs and fails, I call rollback in the prog...
AutoBuild PowerClient Json Setting... ========================================== "BuildPlan": { "SourceControl": { "Git": [ {"SrcPath": "https://github.com/Appeon/PowerBuilder-AutoBuild-Sales-SourceCode", "User": "tester@appeon.com", "Password": "...
Buenas tardes Quisiera puedan apoyarme en un problema para conectarme a Oracle 9.01, ya que no reconoce el tsname. Por ODBC tampoco lo reconoce. Oracle database error 12154: ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specified He leid...
I am still getting "row changed between retrieve and update" any time I try to update a table where a datetime is in the list of updateable columns.I tried setting datetimeformat in the ODBC database profile syntax tab but it still fails. Somehow the...
Weird situation.  1 of my clients is moving to PB 2021.  They have a separate build machine with PB 2021 installed on it and they RDP into it using a service account.  Initially they installed PB and imported DB profiles and everything was fine.  Rec...
We need to send the SMS message in local language. The SMS service provide has given the parameters apikey, unicode=1,message, numbers & sender. In this the message part has to be sent in selected local language. When we build the message in PB, ...
if PowerClient App run in Browser then 2 app running. IE 1 app running, Other browser is 2 app running.    ...
Greetings community,   In the past few months, our company migrated multiple applications from Powerbuilder 9 to Powerbuilder 2019. We did encounter something interesting: for varchar(max) and text column types, on our MSSQL database, all datawind...
I would like to launch the default browser with a specified URL. I tried using a StaticHyperLink and that works fine when I click on it, but if I try to launch it by triggering the Clicked() event, it doesn't work. The event gets executed but the br...
What is the best method to save a report to Excel ? I keep getting this error.     ...
Hi, I have a customer who is trying to run the appeon xcelerator plug-in - active x - on powerserver 2019 If they turn their firewall / av off it works fine, anyone know what protocol / ports or what they might need to allow through to stop it bein...
Hello Team, NONE of the demo apps are launching after downloading and installing the Launcher from Appeon - Can you please resolve these? ...
Hello, Is any date scheduled for the release of PB 2022?   Email client is the one I need it, if not need to go with some third party tools. Happiness AlwaysBKR Sivaprakash  ...
Dear all, we have an Infomaker datawindow REPORT. As I cannot set the tab order in a report, I need to convert this report into a data windowFORM.As we have several of these datawindow reports, making new FORMS is very cumbersome. Do you know, how ...
Given what today's Appeon newsletter says, it appears that we will no longer be able to use the MS WebBrowser ActiveX control after sometime in June. (If anyone knows that that is not correct, please let us know!) We use it for significant mail-merge...
hello i am using powerbuilder 10.5 . can anyone help with encode hex to base64 . ...
Hi all, I'm developing on a old application that has migrated over the years and is now at RunTime 19.2.0.2728.   we develop with IDE PB2019R3. I have moved to plan with PB2021 with setting for Runtime set to the same as above, 19.2.0.2728. If I...
I quite like the results of themed tab objects but I have a few tabpages that are highlighted by setting a custom TabTextColor in the painter. This gets overwritten by the theme even when I remove the "text-font":{"color":"#..."} entry from the theme...

There are no discussions available here currently