Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hi Guys   how can I configure my SVN Source Control system in order to mantain an environement with several targets sharing a lot of libraries? Suppose to have just 2 targets If I add to source control the second target to the same URL of the fir...
I am in the process of migrating our SVN repositories to the Native SVN format of PB2017. As a test, I saved an existing application to the new repository. Then I used Connect to Workspace, to simulate what my co-workers would do in order to work on...
When I export the DataWindow using function SaveAsFormattedText in excel format, Character "00", "01" is exported as 0,1 respectively (as Integer). Please suggest the solution for exporting the data from DataWindow to excel  without losing format. ...
Hi, I am currently using ImportFile to import XML files in a datawindow. (PB 10.5) I am using a template that I created. So far it works well except when I encounter same tag elements   I attached a test file because the xml is removed from this ...
Haven't worked with menus to often so I hope this is just something easy and I am just not seeing the forest through the trees.  I create a generic menu variable then assign a menu to it. Then I need to access the menu items.  Because I created the m...
Hi, We run pb 2017 r2 in a distributed RDP solution so that pb runs as onewindow on local machine. The problem is that a user starts other processes on a local machine and then returns to the rdp process. In this case, sometimes PB does not give ...
Hi Using a PBSession to send out emails via an application. How do I change the sender's email address? MS Office Outlook 2010  ...
We have an application that is loaded with NVOs of type 'exception' and I wondered what others had done to deal with the face that this object is unsupported....
We have a group that handles licensing for construction tradespeople.  We print a wall certificate for each issued license based on trade 'level' (master, journey, etc).  Each certificate level is printed on specific base stock.  They're wondering if...
Hi, When I am editing a datawindow in the IDE and switch from design mode to the Data Source, it takes a very long time. It might take 3 minutes or more for the SQL query to be displayed, which is harmful to the speed of development. This may have ...
Anyone out there using Bitbucket as their Git server? Has your experience been positive or regretful?   Thank you....
Looking for some troubleshooting suggestions.   I'm receiving a datawindow error trying to import a SRD source file.   The reported row and column do not match the actual SRD source file.   Not even an off by a couple rows close.   The reported appar...
I built a composite datawindow to allow a user to print two dw's on a single page. I am using sharedata on the dwc's to populate the dw's.  When I call sharedata on one of the dw's it pops the "specify retrieval arguments" window.  Any ideas what is ...
hi, As of today we are using PushOk as our Git sourcecontroll client with appeon pb 2017 R3, and it work well. But we most strongly wont to use Appeon tools. Our developers like to use library view when working with the source, and as we see it, ap...
Hi all,LineCount function is listed here as being supported:https://www.appeon.com/support/documents/appeon_online_help/pb2017r3/features_help_for_appeon_web/ch10s10s03.html In reality it always returns 0 (zero) in a WEB deployed application.Any sug...
I have installed PB2017 then migrated my old pbcode from pb12 to pb17. I found one strange error. In pb12 if we click any tabpage and if we have tabs inside that tab page by default it will open the first tab page but it is not happening in lastest p...
1 - I have been searching for this tool (as recommended in instruction for debugging), but no luck/ Microsoft have removed from their site , any recommended /reliable site ? 2 -  Is Appeon planing to integrate Powerserver debugging in future?   Th...
How to enable DataWindow Column specifications view?...
I am getting the below error when trying to install PB Appeon version (PWRBLDR-2017R3LTS-1858-STD-EN). Below error message screenshot. THis is on  my laptop which is on Windows 10. The issue started when I tried to reinstall PB after Windo 7 to 10 mi...

There are no discussions available here currently