Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
PowerServer (PB Editon) will be expire in January 2020? This issu listen in Korea. You can see it on the homepage. Register an Enterprise Account to Use Standalone. this part will expire from January 2020? Are you sure?   ps) I am sorry, I can ...
I'm operating  Appeon Server 2016 build(1130) on the customer site.     Eventhough the Appeon Server 2016 build(1130) has distribed  on Appeon Powerbuilder 2017 R3 build 1880, I couldn't  operate with the message " Failed to run the application b...
Hello, all After the topic on azure dev ops (https://community.appeon.com/index.php/qna/q-a/check-out-locks-on-azure-dev-ops) our company is re evaluating using it for PB source control. Please, present your experiences with different source contro...
After I install the "Appeon Workspace on the android OS(mobile), Appeon Workspace has  execute automatically when Android OS NFC become activate.   I'd like to know the solution that Wppeon Workspace has not  execute automatically even if the NFC...
Hi All,Who has used which code obfuscation tools with PowerBuilder? Successful? Business requirement: Make deployed PB app's .EXE/.PBDs/.DLLs/assemblies so complex, time consuming, and hence costly for professional attacker to analyze that it isn't ...
I am attempting to display a custom title for a window with tabs. I can get the info when the record is retrieved   //// Get the name of the Company and display it in the window title bar //string theconame lw_frame = w_thecompany ////theconame ...
Hello All, Any one have manage to capture the back key of an android Device for a PB PowerServer Mobile application?...
Hello, Need to set different Edit Mask, all numeric with or without decimal, for a field in a Tabular / Grid datawindow.  Don't have a function like available for setting Format.  Is that possible to set ? The issue is for each row, user will be se...
Hi, on a main window, we have a tab "A". In this tab "A" we have some tabpages. In one tabpage "X" again we have a tab "Y" with some tabpages. I don't have any code that hide the tabpages in tab "Y". But sometimes one (the first) tabpage disapear....
We have migrated our application to PB 2017 R3. Application (exe) is working fine on window 7, but its crashing on window 10 1709 while calling OpenWithParm(). Its 32-bit application. Same code is working fine when I ran the application from PB IDE...
Hello,We deploy our app by building exe+pbd+dll's.Since I migrated from PB 2017- PB 2019 I get an error "bad runtime function" when invoking webservice with CreateInstance in PB2019 runtime clients deployed to win10pro x64 pcs.I'm a 20 years+ PB deve...
Hi All, I had moved my PB application into PowerServer web. And found a few problems: 1) alignment out, on the of_settimer at statusbar,(see attachment) can anyone enlighten me on this issue, how to fix this? Thank you. 2) Understood that classDef...
We recently upgraded to the Powerbuilder 2019 from PB 12.5. We also have increased the number of developers and would like to use the SVN feature with PB 2019. We found instructions on how to set this up (using instructions for PB 2017 R2 You tube vi...
We have a need to use a standard PDF form as the background of a datawindow report so that it can be filled in with overlay-ed data. We have tried multiple approaches like converting the PDF to an image file and placing in the background. However, al...
Hi, I have a mobile app using Powerserver 2017 R3 which has a page that loads PDFs using the Appeon WebView workaround (help file). This works fine for simple and public URLs. However when using Azure and having to pass an access signature it fails...
I don't know if this is possible or not but I need to put priority on code over the theme.   I have a custom theme created by me using Flat Dessign Grey, but i have some statictext on my app where I don't want to apply the theme on it. So there's a...
Hi, TreeView control is missing children or items underneath in PB 2019 migrated code.    Am I missing something?   Thanks  ...
Hello, all We are trying to move to Azure DevOps Git source control and we have a theoretical question. Is it possible to lock access to a checked out file for all users, except for the one who did the check out?   If not, then how well does confl...
He utilizado durante muchos años y versiones Powerbuilder, la última versión a la que he tenido acceso ha sido la 12.5 En todas hemos trabajado normalmente con Postgresql. Desde la versión 9 a las 12.5, sin problema alguno. Pero ahora al querer pro...
I have a server with the PB2017 R2 run times installed.  I want R3 run times. What is the procedure for this?  Must I uninstall R2 run times first?  Or can I install over the top of R2.  Or can I simply copy the ...shared/Powerbuilder directory from ...

There are no discussions available here currently