Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I run the Autorun.exe file. But there is no [Install button] to click to do a next step. ...
PB V12.1 Specifically, where does the PB function "PrintGetPrinter()" go to look in order to determine the current printer? Thanks, Olan ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE:  24-MAY-2017 @ 2"38 PM CST. I >>> THINK ...
Hi All, I wasn’t able to attend the "Hands-on Look at PowerBuilder 2017" webinar because of timezone difference.  Does anyone know when and where I can get the recorded video of the webinar? Thanks. Best Regards, Ricardo     ...
Hello to all I have a problem exporting the data in xml format It can be exported with a 3-level hierarchy eg: customer invoice article N.B. Many articles on an invoice Many bills in a customer Many customers The dw allows you to h...
Downloaded all PB related products with no problem. However, tried to use the Appeon U Demo app tutorial that uses the EAS Demo DB V126.  I can't connect to the database.  The database name is listed in the window but the error says it can't ...
Hi all, Can someone please confirm if GhostScript still needs to be installed for PDF generation?  I was assuming this would no longer be the case, but in the documentation https://www.appeon.com/system/files/product-manual/installation_guide_for_...
I've been checking out the new Rich Text edit control and it appears the help file is still referencing the old control in relation to deployment dlls. From what I can tell, the new control requires pbcomrt170.dll and PBTCTEXT170.DLL for deplo...
I have just installed PB 2017!  :) My PC has MS .NET Framework v4.6.1  and  MS .NET Framework 4 Multi-Targeting Pack  installed, but the Read Me file states: For installing PowerBuilder & PowerServer Toolkit     Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or W...
Hi, i tried to migrate our application from powerbuilder 11.5 to powerbuilder 2017 Actual Windows 7 machine, MSSQL 2014, DataBase Connection active. After 1 second i've a Appeon Powerbuilder crash... What can I check? Does anyone have a...
Hi All, I am trying to create a Data Source in the Appeon Enterprise Manager that will connect to a SQL Server Instance localhost/sql2014express When I use the above servername it does not work.  I know I had seen a resolved case somewhere b...
Is it possible to select non default Oracle Home when connect to Oracle database? Thanks, Yuri ...
Hi All, Can I install/run PB 2017 in Windows 2012 R2 Standard (VM)? Thanks. Best Regards, Ricardo ...
Hi all, We can't rebuild our PB11.5.1 workspace anymore, it GPF's within less than a second after clicking on the button. Coincidence or not , but we did install Appeon PB 2017 beta 2 days ago. When we click on the full rebuild butto...
PBv12.1, build 7055 Oracle 12C   I have a new table that the DBAs created for testing. I can logon as the Catalog Owner = "CHADBA". I am unable to logon as any other user; the error is:        "Please connect as the PowerBuilder ...
Greetings, we have an English language app built on PB12.6.  We need to translate to Spanish in the near future.  I've downloaded the Enable tool, and not having much success.  The issue seems to be the translation database.  Anyone have ex...
If not, where can I find them, please? Paul ...
Greetings All, I have an PB 12.5 Winform application creates a composite datawindow in a datastore; I save it as a PDF file and send it as email.  The application is deployed to a server in \\trip tickets\ and works great when started from my work...
Hi everyone One of my clients asked if i can sign out automatically from the application if the user is idle for 45 minutes using pb12.5 classic any one has an idea ?   thanks Moshe ...
PB 12.5.1 I know that global variables are not shared across threaded objects but is it safe to create a new instance and set the global variable to that in the threaded object (ie. SQLCA)? My situation is this - I create multiple threads (sharedo...
PB v12.1 Classic I have a need to create a DWOBJECT dynamically. Now, we all know that the standard method is as follows, but it requires that the column name be hardcoded.         dwobject    ldwo         ldwo = this.Object.emr_juris_ind   ...

There are no discussions available here currently